Meltdown Mayhem - Transaction$

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Two lamb vindaloo, one beef do piaza, 3 tandoori chicken drumsticks, riata, garlic naan, and 6 Kingfishers.....stat!.... Fivehead Curry Puff!
Fivehead...priceless! :LOL1:

I don't know what's sadder? You thinking Freud is funny or you thinking Freud is funny.
Freud is funny, and he’s fair dinkum bloody Australian!
mwo,x1000,ipad_2_snap-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm officially requesting that Lotusbud's user title be hacked to "Fidel Castro's Mommy"...

How about we change yours to:

"Freud promised to get hit by a bus over a year ago. When is this thing happening?"
Get on the player’s list! You said you were like Lotusbud on steroids. I expect nothing from Lotusbud but whiny-whiny...you on the other hand probably peg blokes for breakfast!

Good lord. What are you like 12? Do you think my sole purpose on this god-forsaken forum is to let mentally ill dinks like yourself play avatar dress up with my account?

Get a life.
Mentally ill??? What are you even doing here?

More stupid questions. Since we're asking "stupid questions," here's mine:

Have you ever thought of not being a fucking annoying little bitch? I mean just because you have 9 tons of Chinese made steel infused onto your pecker does not make you king heavy dick around here.

Truthfully, you are a sad little man that is prone to meltdowns over perceived allowances for alleged kiddy fiddlers. Truth or not. Just you blowing a gasket and acting like a little princess to get your way was really disgusting and could only be made worse by watching BEnzo try to spell the word, "Colostomy."

I guess what I am saying is that you make me sick. You are a needy person that feels that the world revolves around you. I have not the time nor the patience to deal with fucking idiots like yourself. Now if you would please kindly go fucking kill yourself by way of reading 3 posts in a row by Freud, that would be much appreciated.

P.S.-Maxis and Seamajor are better posters than you.

do you always post these lists ? that outline just what exactly bothers you LOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A09-CA759-9-B16-4086-9294-0-C4-E95-CF957-E.jpg

Seaboobies/Fistedmajorly didn't bother to test my avatar hack in frame and wasted it. It just looks like a bunch of dryer lint... :LMAO2:
seamoron is too much of an imbecile to do that

he can barely construct a coherent thought on his best days let alone test jpeg dimensions

Put your paws in me, Biggy!

:Whaa?:

Be my guest Stubby. He/she is a confirmed Hermaphrodite. Your type right?

Screenshot-20210201-104127-File-Commander-1612136816532.png

I bet Frank left your sorry ass DD, knowing how much you dig it in the ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm officially requesting that Lotusbud's user title be hacked to "Fidel Castro's Mommy"...

How about we change yours to:

"Freud promised to get hit by a bus over a year ago. When is this thing happening?"
Get on the player’s list! You said you were like Lotusbud on steroids. I expect nothing from Lotusbud but whiny-whiny...you on the other hand probably peg blokes for breakfast!

Good lord. What are you like 12? Do you think my sole purpose on this god-forsaken forum is to let mentally ill dinks like yourself play avatar dress up with my account?

Get a life.
Mentally ill??? What are you even doing here?

More stupid questions. Since we're asking "stupid questions," here's mine:

Have you ever thought of not being a fucking annoying little bitch? I mean just because you have 9 tons of Chinese made steel infused onto your pecker does not make you king heavy dick around here.

Truthfully, you are a sad little man that is prone to meltdowns over perceived allowances for alleged kiddy fiddlers. Truth or not. Just you blowing a gasket and acting like a little princess to get your way was really disgusting and could only be made worse by watching BEnzo try to spell the word, "Colostomy."

I guess what I am saying is that you make me sick. You are a needy person that feels that the world revolves around you. I have not the time nor the patience to deal with fucking idiots like yourself. Now if you would please kindly go fucking kill yourself by way of reading 3 posts in a row by Freud, that would be much appreciated.

P.S.-Maxis and Seamajor are better posters than you.

do you always post these lists ? that outline just what exactly bothers you LOL

Fuck off, dork!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Two lamb vindaloo, one beef do piaza, 3 tandoori chicken drumsticks, riata, garlic naan, and 6 Kingfishers.....stat!.... Fivehead Curry Puff!

I don't know what's sadder? You thinking Freud is funny or you thinking Freud is funny.

No. Freud is the skin that falls off BEnzo's chapped scrotum.

Freud isn't "funny." He's a fucking idiot. I don't care where the fuck he's from. He could be "from" up your ass and it wouldn't make him any fucking "funnier."

His only saving grace is his penchant for having his lips firmly locked on those that can further enhance his e-lothario status. Like some fucking one-eyed pervert slithering through the high grass on his belly, Freud is always looking for an unsuspecting male butthole he can feast on.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Freud isn't "funny." He's a fucking idiot. I don't care where the fuck he's from. He could be "from" up your ass and it wouldn't make him any fucking "funnier."

His only saving grace is his penchant for having his lips firmly locked on those that can further enhance his e-lothario status. Like some fucking one-eyed pervert slithering through the high grass on his belly, Freud is always looking for an unsuspecting male butthole he can feast on.
Frood is a faggot.
That's news?
Then there's the issue of your swinging dick.
And Mulder's.
You faggots are all hanging limbs off the same gay tree.
Some just higher than others.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You two are like the hecklers in the Muppet show... if they were intellectually disabled and drank liquid drano while flinging their scat like two caged baboons after an electroshock treatment...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Frood is a faggot.
That's news?
And Mulder's.

Why don't you post a screenshot of all your Brawl-Hall claims? Then you can post where I lost to Serafina and where you were one of the "three panel judges."

Because only a "faggot" would lie about some shit they claim they care nothing about yet "lie" about it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

“...e-lothario status ???” So like “In like Flynn!” or what? :Grin3:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

“...e-lothario status ???” So like “In like Flynn!” or what? :Grin3:

It's referring to my FIFO proclivities years ago in different cities amongst the forum girlies.

Obviously, the Fivehead Consortium is still dirty that I never visited Mumbai or swung both ways...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
You two are like the hecklers in the Muppet show... if they were intellectually disabled and drank liquid drano while flinging their scat like two caged baboons after an electroshock treatment...
^^Still not funny.
You posted that while in your bathroom?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Frood is a faggot.
That's news?
And Mulder's.

Why don't you post a screenshot of all your Brawl-Hall claims? Then you can post where I lost to Serafina and where you were one of the "three panel judges."

Because only a "faggot" would lie about some shit they claim they care nothing about yet "lie" about it.
You can post deez nutz, brah.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Frood is a faggot.
That's news?
And Mulder's.

How did I fucking know that you couldn't prove your baseless claims?

You're such a one trick pony, bitch.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Frood is a faggot.
That's news?
And Mulder's.

You posted it once, Gunz.
You can do it again.
Really, I could give a shit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Frood is a faggot.
That's news?
And Mulder's.

You posted it once, Gunz.
You can do it again.
Really, I could give a shit.

Exactly, which makes all your claims these past 2 years null and void.

Fucking tard.