1920s Paris

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Another reminder that life is short and we’re only here for a little bit of time

Gone in a flash.

And even in the 1920s, it was hard for a woman to find a man to dance with her.
Hahahahahahaa...no, no. A woman never finds it hard for a man to dance with her unless she’s butt-ugly.

I think you're unaware of reality. A buttload of men hate to dance. It' pretty common. At least in the US.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just imagine. All of these people are dead.

I have to read yet - A Movable Feast.
The Surrealists, also, are among my favorite artists.
Duchamp, Man Ray, Breton, Tanguy et al

I had A Moveable Feast in my bookshelves for years. Gave away about 1000 books when we came here. I never did read that book.

I love Magritte. By far my fave surrealist. Duchamp could be pretty funny. I saw one of his R. Mutt toilet's somewhere. Was it London? Maybe Paris. NYC?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Another reminder that life is short and we’re only here for a little bit of time

Gone in a flash.

Hahahahahahaa...no, no. A woman never finds it hard for a man to dance with her unless she’s butt-ugly.

I think you're unaware of reality. A buttload of men hate to dance. It' pretty common. At least in the US.
Well that’s just weird. It must be an American thing. We had to get over shyness and dancing at an early age, because that’s how a guy made the first move. Most South African and Australian blokes battle to keep off the dance floor, particularly after a few cans of the good oil!
:FuckYeah:

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

I had A Moveable Feast in my bookshelves for years. Gave away about 1000 books when we came here. I never did read that book.

I love Magritte. By far my fave surrealist. Duchamp could be pretty funny. I saw his R. Mutt toilet somewhere. Was it London? Maybe Paris.

I saw the Magritte exhibit at the Modern here in NYC some years back.
He's a favorite for sure.

78_7-20130814-Access.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Gone in a flash.

Well that’s just weird. It must be an American thing. We had to get over shyness and dancing at an early age, because that’s how a guy made the first move. Most South African and Australian blokes battle to keep off the dance floor, particularly after a few cans of the good oil!
:FuckYeah:

It is weird. It's stupid. What could be more sensual and suggestive than dancing? Of course, I fucking hate electronic/techno music, so I've never been to one of the places. Maybe they dance there.

I wouldn't say it's true of Latinos. I did used to go to Latin clubs so I could dance. And gay bars. MY husband hates dancing.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love Magritte. By far my fave surrealist. Duchamp could be pretty funny. I saw his R. Mutt toilet somewhere. Was it London? Maybe Paris.

I saw the Magritte exhibit at the Modern here in NYC some years back.
He's a favorite for sure.

78_7-20130814-Access.jpg

I adore him. They had an exhibit at the Hammer Museum in LA.