3 arrested in videotaped dousings of NYC patrol officers

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
NEW YORK (AP) — Three suspects are in custody on Wednesday in an investigation of the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
of New York police officers with buckets of water.

Police arrested Courtney Thompson, Chad Bowden and Isiah Scott on disorderly conduct, harassment and other charges. It wasn't immediately clear whether they had lawyers to speak for them.

Thompson, 28, was one of the people seen on a widely watched video dousing two police officers on a Brooklyn street during the recent heat wave, police said.

Bowden, 28, and Scott, 23, were arrested in connection with a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that surfaced this week showing two other officers getting drenched while they were making an arrest in Harlem, police said. It appeared that one of the officers was hit in the head with a bucket.

The videos sparked outrage and led police officials to urge officers not to tolerate the behavior and to launch a search for suspects.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
the cops who took that crap r a disgrace

2 cops VS how many people,smart thing to do is get out of there and wait for back up and then break some heads- - - - - - -

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I find it wildly entertaining watching the “cop haters” and listening to their BS considering they’re typically the first to cry for the police whenever anything bad happens to them....

Yeah there are some asshole police......but let’s face it, there is no shortage of assholes everywhere....

Simply look around...those bastards are everywhere :LMAO2:

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I find it wildly entertaining watching the “cop haters” and listening to their BS considering they’re typically the first to cry for the police whenever anything bad happens to them....

Yeah there are some asshole police......but let’s face it, there is no shortage of assholes everywhere....

There's also no shortage of assholes looking for a badge and a gun.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Are you knife welcher's grand father??

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I suppose anything is possible. But what's certain is that with very few exceptions, law enforcement from top to bottom is worthy of contempt and suspicion. Fortunately, around here the police are fairly laid back... depending on what color you are.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The police should pull out military grade assault weapons and fire on some kids who threw water on them? That's the best solution?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
The police should pull out military grade assault weapons and fire on some kids who threw water on them? That's the best solution?
Well rubber bullets anyway and tear gas.
These little shits have no respect for their country or their own liberty they should be taught a lesson. Most of them are college student educated idiots and the others I'll guarantee live off of the government and never worked a day in their lives.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
You suggest doing nothing?
It starts with water then bottles then rocks then bullets?
You have to nip this disrespect of cops in the bud or face bigger problems down the road.
I suggest 1) don't kill unarmed kids and B) earn respect before you demand it.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
You suggest doing nothing?
It starts with water then bottles then rocks then bullets?
You have to nip this disrespect of cops in the bud or face bigger problems down the road.
I suggest 1) don't kill unarmed kids and B) earn respect before you demand it.

Those weren't kids. Those were thugs and hooligans who will one day be in prison or six feet under before their time.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
They are to me. They're younger than my daughter. And their crime... there wasn't one... was throwing water for a prank. Don't make projections about their intent or character. If I threw a glass of water in your face you might split my lip or kick the twins, but firearms? Please just stay home.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
They should had send in Robo Cop- - - - - - -

Now you are talking and bet they will think better about throwing water !

PS-Bet you don't like the Military also- - - - - -

1912-1299242409-aebba0b41b21b3e859c1210e8f772c06.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They are to me. They're younger than my daughter. And their crime... there wasn't one... was throwing water for a prank. Don't make projections about their intent or character. If I threw a glass of water in your face you might split my lip or kick the twins, but firearms? Please just stay home.

^ the brain damaged maven

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard

Re-read my post dear.......it seems you missed the point :Sloppy: