4.5 metre White Pointer (Great White) Attack.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Has taken a 50 year old man at my beach today, Port Beach Nth Fremantle.

They are still looking for pieces of him... Yesterday we had 4 Blue whales on our coast which was uplifting, now this tragedy.

I got pictures of the searchers. I'll post soon.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Usually those sharks will just bite off an arm or a leg when they go in for a taste, but there's pieces of him floating around?

Luckily we don't have sharks here. Nothing in our waters can kill you.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Usually those sharks will just bite off an arm or a leg when they go in for a taste, but there's pieces of him floating around?

Luckily we don't have sharks here. Nothing in our waters can kill you.

4.5 metre sharks swallow you whole... ugh!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Nothing in our waters can kill you.

Except the water.

I suck at swimming. I still sink. Was at the beach this summer and my wife did a "front float". She just floated there. I did it and sank pretty quickly. Then I tried floating on my back. As expected, I sank. When I swim, I spend more energy trying to stay afloat than I do going forward.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Except the water.

I suck at swimming. I still sink. Was at the beach this summer and my wife did a "front float". She just floated there. I did it and sank pretty quickly. Then I tried floating on my back. As expected, I sank. When I swim, I spend more energy trying to stay afloat than I do going forward.

I just float too.... I don't even have to tread water. It absolutely shocks Kurt. He can't believe it.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Except the water.

You must have a high muscle ratio.... it doesn't help. Neither does tensing up and not using your diaphragm.

I was a sinker until my later teen years.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have to wait until the 6 pm news 2 hours away.

All I know is that young kids in a dinghy quickly got everyone out of water and called authorities immediately.

They've been shouted as heroes but really, they only did what anyone else would, witnessing the horror.

Last edited:

DDT

Factory Bastard
Except the water.

Are you White? Most White Canadians have been thrown in the water from a young age, and can swim to at least a minimal acceptable level.

You need some swimming lessons.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
f51aabeae3a3f4fdc7d3416a2e610c620ce31157-16x9-x562y867w2939h1653.jpg

Oh boy. EVERY other day I'm down at this spot watching idiots windsurf or canoe out in the deep and think, "shark bait shark bait" they're such fucking idiots...

Port beach shark attack: Witnesses, police praise ‘heroic’ young boys who warned beachgoers
Sarah Steger & Charlotte Elton
PerthNow
November 6, 2021 2:30PM

Police and witnesses have praised the “heroic” actions of a group of teenagers who were on the water at Port beach when a man was taken by a large shark.

The West Australian was told the group of boys had been out on the boat “being boys” when the horror attack unfolded.

A woman who is close to one of the teenagers said the group “saw it all unfold — the whole thing”.

“They then alerted everyone on the beach to get out,” she said.

The woman, who did not want to be identified, said one of the boys was “in shock”.

52763f10a0c3a8eac4f5b6e22ff501d72787c8c9.jpg

“They were gesturing with their hands, you could tell they weren’t mucking about — they were serious.

“(It is) very, very frightening because this is where we come and swim all the time and have done for years.

“It’s a terrible terrible tragedy and thank goodness for those boys.”

Simone Lazaroo spoke to the person who called an ambulance.

“We had heard someone had been bitten, I spoke to the guy who made the triple zero call,” she said.

“He had made a pre-emptive call for an ambulance because he saw a shark go really close to a guy who was swimming.

“That guy got out of the water. But then we heard more news of someone going missing.

“Someone pointed out to me his beach bag.

“His wife was down here, someone pointed her out to me, walking down the beach with police.”

Ms Lazaroo said she saw a large dorsal fin.

“I heard subsequently there were two sharks,” she said “About 20-30 metres offshore.”

Kaiden Boult was surfing with his friends near Sand Tracks when the dinghy of boys “came flying at us and screamed at us to get out of the water because there’s been a shark attack”.

Seconds after exiting the water Kaiden Boult saw what he said was a “massive shark “.

“We scurried out onto the rocks as soon as we got out to get a lock from a high vantage point and as soon as we did we saw a massive shark out in the water,” he said.

Another witness said the teenagers were “clearly distressed”, but that they had done an amazing job raising the alarm.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Anyway, we call the White Pointer (Great White) Brutus...

I'm wondering if the 4 Blue Whales attracted Brutus. Blue Whales are the most huge animal on the earth and they are endangered,..

DDT

Factory Bastard
Oh boy. EVERY other day I'm down at this spot watching idiots windsurf or canoe out in the deep and think, "shark bait shark bait" they're such fucking idiots...
Ya, but it's a calculated risk though. I mean, millions of people swim in the water there every year and are fine. It's such a rare event.

Same here with bears. For the millions of people wandering around in bear country, fatal attacks are super rare.

It's much more dangerous to venture into the more "ethnic" parts of town, where the Schwarzers will get ya!

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shut it dipstick... you know nothing other than the shit you read, someone else wrote!~
I'm simply stating the statistical probability of getting killed by a shark, which is extremely rare considering how many people swim in shark infested waters.

You sound cranky and confrontational about this. How come?

It isn't RARE in my state. Of course I'm fucking cranky, someone just died on my beach and you pounce in and sprout rubbish.

DDT

Factory Bastard
It isn't RARE in my state. Of course I'm fucking cranky, someone just died on my beach and you pounce in and sprout rubbish.
People die all the fucking time. It's not smart to jump out of a working plane wearing a parachute either, but people do that all the time also. It's a calculated risk, which occasionally can go wrong.

Not everyone is happy hiding in their home under a Faraday cage.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if the swimmer was wearing a dark wetsuit or rashie....

It's lovely and warm today however, no swell. My photos don't show it but there were heaps of police, people, rescue boats... they're still looking for him until it gets dark in two hours... He's cactus. No one is going to find him.

I feel sick. I would have been there at the beach at the time the man was attacked but thought I'd detour to see my step-father instead and go later, which I did. I always knew a shark was going to take someone at that spot. (Sandtrax) And last night I had a premonition a shark was going to be there but not a death. Just a shark.

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm going to my bedroom computer so won't be able to post pictures or post links.

6.00 pm news is n in 26 minutes.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Except the water.

Are you White? Most White Canadians have been thrown in the water from a young age, and can swim to at least a minimal acceptable level.

You need some swimming lessons.

I am White. 100% White.

I took swimming lessons. I just cannot float, so I could not do well. Two of my three sisters were lifeguards. One went as high as you can go in that type of training and could teach the highest level of lifeguard courses. They tried to teach me too, but it is no use - when you sink, you just cannot swim. I used to wear a water skiing belt in my teens and I can swim okay then. I should buy one.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Has taken a 50 year old man at my beach today, Port Beach Nth Fremantle.

They are still looking for pieces of him... Yesterday we had 4 Blue whales on our coast which was uplifting, now this tragedy.

I got pictures of the searchers. I'll post soon.

Man that's harsh

Being eaten alive by a shark.

It's probably the worst way to die.

I'm always uncomfortable in the water.

Think about things like that.

Maybe cuz I was almost hunted down on land once.

Don't wanna throw my life away cuz Of going for a leisurely swim.

It's not worth it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The man was 57. He swam there everyday and so does 2 of my sisters actually .... There has been 4 deaths in 2 years around my state... We've averaged 1-2 deaths a year for 20 years... Hardly anyone goes swimming these days. Our whole lives revolve around our ocean... Bloody sharks eat everything. Too many apex predators are bad for the environment.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Omg

SHARKS ??

IN THE OCEAN ??

surely you jest

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
cou;dn't be warmer water in the shallows either ./..nOOOoooooo dumb sharks :LOL3: