A message to my made man Scouse

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

brother. We need to get out of here and live premium like our m8 Brett. What do you think? Our countries become more and more shitholes. Watch and tell me what you think.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

brother. We need to get out of here and live premium like our m8 Brett. What do you think? Our countries become more and more shitholes. Watch and tell me what you think.

Or move to Germany! Germany is great :LOL1:

Q

Banned

Or move to Germany! Germany is great :LOL1:

Go away ffs.

Why you stalking me?

This is VIP thread. No filth.

A VIP thread? Then I belong here! What are you doing in a VIP thread? Hoping nobody notices you? :LOL1:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Max:
1aa828fe39e652c781ba6ca5170c6f1b.jpg

Reactions: Q

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
The thread-starter sounds like a pathetic walter kitty character who used to get bullied at school and then was brainwashed into thinking he was an ‘ard case for a little while. Epic failings! :facepalm:

Q

Banned
The thread-starter sounds like a pathetic walter kitty character who used to get bullied at school and then was brainwashed into thinking he was an ‘ard case for a little while. Epic failings! :facepalm:
Based on the type of messages and the lack of valueable content in your messages I can conclude that you are a loser that obviously was bullied a lot already in your life. And I suppose the end is not yet in sight...

Oh.... And what's the URL of your booming business?

Q

Banned
Maxis likes being wrong....... a lot. Only a few have tried to bully in my lifetime, and they quickly regretted it!
I knew you ere going to lie about it.... But it's obvious. You are the loser that goed online hoping he is not a loser there and then gets disappointed again

Q

Banned
U been on the pancakes again, feller? What u doing today? Watching Ajax or Utrecht? Or watching me win? The latter would be better. :ThumbsUp2:
You'll never win anything, so I'm not waiting for that!

Ehhmm... I have to correct myself, there is one thing you can win: being the best @SADaaronRockMonkey to give me the URL of his booming business....

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey. Gtfo you pond scum.
have you saweded the video?

it is aids lickers like you we wanna leave. You whoreson

Q

Banned
Hey. Gtfo you pond scum.
have you saweded the video?

it is aids lickers like you we wanna leave. You whoreson
No, @UncleDiLF ! Do not chase him way, I need his company URL, I want to do buniess with him. He is THE expert I heard... My bank needs his expertise :devil1:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

My brother, thanks for the video!

I have long been aware of how K1keFucked my beloved England has become.... our old friend and loyal ally Rapeape used to talk about this phenomenon on the YNC many years ago!

I have many old friends and work acquaintences who have ventured to Thailand and other Asian nations to escape the Cultural Marxist poison which has engulfed the west.

JUDEN RAUS!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

My brother, thanks for the video!

I have long been aware of how K1keFucked my beloved England has become.... our old friend and loyal ally Rapeape used to talk about this phenomenon on the YNC many years ago!

I have many old friends and work acquaintences who have ventured to Thailand and other Asian nations to escape the Cultural Marxist poison which has engulfed the west.

JUDEN RAUS!

My brother. Thanks for taking time to watch the video. This lad says the truth man. Too much fuckery going around in the west.

We should skip it. And enjoy our lives. Let's live were we as men are treated best. Like this lad.

PC, feminism and the Rona fuckery will fist us.

Ever considered skilling UK?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you have a problem with jews? :fuckOFF:

I take it you don't?

Western education has so much to answer for...
Hey... what did you do with Scouse?! Aryan sounds good, but Emperor sounds like you’re from the Land Of The Rising Sun son!

Wing wong Ling long bansai!!!
:Grin3:
Have you saweded the video? I hearded that Australia is also becoming a fem and pc and police country.

Ever thought of doing what the UK lad did? What do we have to lose?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I take it you don't?

Hey... what did you do with Scouse?! Aryan sounds good, but Emperor sounds like you’re from the Land Of The Rising Sun son!

Have you saweded the video? I hearded that Australia is also becoming a fem and pc and police country.

That guy is young and naive. He has no idea of what a ‘Police State’ is. Various states in Australia are in lockdown due to Victoria’s high cases of COVID, which I particularly blame on the BLM rallies during the pandemic. England has it easy. Do yourself a favour and google white genocide in South Africa currently. The terrorist regime, African National Congress (ANC), has used COVID lockdowns to commit serious atrocities towards its nation, particularly white farmers. The slaughter is horrific.
That bloke in the vid is a snotty-nosed little shit.
Sorry dilf.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I take it you don't?

That guy is young and naive. He has no idea of what a ‘Police State’ is. Various states in Australia are in lockdown due to Victoria’s high cases of COVID, which I particularly blame on the BLM rallies during the pandemic. England has it easy. Do yourself a favour and google white genocide in South Africa currently. The terrorist regime, African National Congress (ANC), has used COVID lockdowns to commit serious atrocities towards its nation, particularly white farmers. The slaughter is horrific.
That bloke in the vid is a snotty-nosed little shit.
Sorry dilf.
You might be right here. His face is fat. These internet "influencers" are taking crap mostly with making money online and living the dream . You never knowthere is another scum called DoMoreLife. A redneck who makes senseless videos. And the comment section. Yuck.

You are right. It was a good idea. But in reality they have no cluelet's see what happens when they have an accident or their health is dropping. That's where they all fly home.