A question related to sex

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if you meet some woman or cougar say in some high end area in california and she uses you the whole night making you buy her shit and she dumps her friends and is in your csr and you drive her since its late wt night to some secluded srew in the woods or upper park and you tell her to get naked and start sucking dick or she can walk home or call a cab when lets say her battery runs out or therre is no coverage and she is at your mercy cause your driving or simply is being a cock tease and making out ith you but doesnt want to do any non selfish sex acts and you try to pressure her this way or do is it a crime? or is it her fault forgetting in a cab with you and. being a user and a cock tease all night or only wanting selfish sex acts? i mean you arent forcing her and awlays giving her an option to lveave or walk home naked as day the vlothes wre in the back of your car snd you can easily throw them off a cliff or something.

asked because I was in a situation when I lived in California with this hispanic cougar with black hair and sexy body who I felt used me but potentially had a chance to have sex. she was dumb enough to spend the evening alone with me and her two friends just kind of left or went diff ways and we were making out the whole night but she seemed like a user. she wanted to get some dinner and it wasnt my idea but she just stood there putting pressure for me to oay for her wnd me even though i already bought her a bunch of drinks and never knew her or it wasnt even some date or anything. at the end we were in my car and i was wuite drunk and she suggested like we go somewhere private but i lived with family and she seemed ro as well or for eome reaosn didnt invite me to her and said some shit like „we could get a place but I dont like how its not personal inside hotels or its never clean in a hotel” than I came at a suggetsion of going to this park area or secluded mountain newr cupertino or san jose where you go up saratoga and in this case I would be in co plete power over her and depsite ewrlier in the bight saying shit like she doesnt suck dick or like anal and shit basically being selfish or telling me she was a selfish lover just like how she was selfish putting pressur eon me spending money all night but she was a cougar I was 26 or 27 at the time she was like 43 almost 44. I wonder if I could have done it or just left her naked there and what could she have done if shes so much older than me and a woman and out of ehr way hung out with me anyway id I put such pressure on her and wanted to ruck her on my car hood wnd shit? I was durnk and knew cops wre always in saratga and cupertino so didnt want to risk driving and dirnking there but i was so disgusted by her gold diggerness and how she used me at that point i wanted her to just leave but later i started thinking how i could have made her pay for using me like this making her do weird sex acts and walk home naked? I still womder if it could have worked. She was such a bithc toe veryone cosntwntly judging dudes and claimed she worked wt google probably a lie or bullshit as she was a mexican woman from san jose just one I was incredibly attracted to because she looked like salma hayek. I met her at that fancy dancy santana row area there. oh and at first she was tying to throw me wt her friend but i was more attracted to her so we ended up dancing and making out later before I felt used. Oh and the way she suggested the place idea was not even sex but some shit about a massage she claimed we talked about but i dont even think we ever did.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You've committed the crime of trying to get jiggy with someone from California.

The STD needs to kill you and preserve the healthy gene pool.

OP
OP
Wariat

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Basically the question is this:

how do you guys punish ez lovers or those you deem unworthy who used you in some way for their own benefit?