ABANDONED |FORGOTTEN| URBEX

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
An underground mine fire in the borough of Centralia in Columbia County started burning on May 27, 1962.

Firefighters had set the town landfill on fire to clean it up for the Memorial Day holiday.

The fire spread to an old strip mining pit under the landfill. The fire eventually spread under the town and the state began a voluntary relocation of residents in 1983.

Seven residents who remained there in 2013 were permitted to stay in their homes until they die.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
[QUOTE="Scooter, post: 24110, The fire eventually spread under the town and the state began a voluntary relocation of residents in 2018 to the USA.

Seven residents who remained there in 2018 were permitted to stay in their homes until they die.

[/QUOTE]

The price for a gardener should go down !

Jeannie

Dedicated Deviant
we have 2 local favorites and i am 10-15 mins drive from both. i have been to these many times but never alone cause they r spooky af!! 0_0
the seaview hospital complex is like a big ghost town in the woods - includes the murder tunnels staff would use between bldgs - search 'seaview cropsey tunnels'

the willowbrook asylum that was shut down a long time ago - nobody gaf about them so rape & murder by pos orderlies were never reported - straight 2 crematorium and case closed

if they tried 2 bite staff even once they pulled all their teeth then left them in child sized cages til adults so their legs grew bowed and had 2 crawl 4 the rest of their life

Top Bottom