Admin, you made them melt down

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
oh I know

hey admaggot, why don't you start a thread in the general section discussing how sore you are in the ass right now?

I'm sure we'd all want to read it :LOL3:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
More importantly they are small minded and chafe at the slightest bit of conflict. They have to run home to papa. LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Next they'll be banning you. Free speech my ass. LOL
Yoom0l7.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I am always amazed how the laissez faire libertarians, turn control freak cry babby, when their bs is rejected.

So because you ignored a warning from a mod and continually started political threads in other subforums and they put you in a time out, that's OUR fault?

WE are "controlling"? Lol that's some mental gymnastics there.

You guys are literally the only ones who whine and create conspiracy whenever you get modded. When we get modded.. we just accept it lol.

Grow up. Maybe read the rules on what's considered thread jacking and if a mod warns people to stop... .dont post right under him starting shit again.

This total lack of personal responsibility and entitlement is sad. You guys always do this though......blame everyone else for your issues. Like you guys expect everyone to cater to you guys.

BF is supposed to conform his rules to allow you guys free reign while only modding who you think should be modded for the bias reasons you have.... and not the standards BF set.

Get over yourselves. Go read the rules so you understand how the board works and stop whining and blaming others and imagining some bias that isnt there. We dont do that lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
More importantly they are small minded and chafe at the slightest bit of conflict. They have to run home to papa. LOL
running home to ""papa""
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

lolz

They'll ban your ass in heart beat on left wing boards if you so much as challenge a single bit of their hateful narratives.

But left wingers have no problem swarming right wing boards (BF is neither btw....politics is just a side thing)....and they demand the red carpet while being dicks.

Such a lack of self awareness. It's sad watching the narcissistic tantrums.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am always amazed how the laissez faire libertarians, turn control freak cry babby, when their bs is rejected.

So because you ignored a warning from a mod and continually started political threads in other subforums and they put you in a time out, that's OUR fault?

You guys are literally the only ones who whine and create conspiracy whenever you get modded. When we get modded.. we just accept it lol.

Grow up. Maybe read the rules on what's considered thread jacking and if a mod warns people to stop... .dont post right under him starting shit again.

This total lack of personal responsibility and entitlement is sad. You guys always do this though......blame everyone else for your issues. Like you guys expect everyone to cater to you guys.

BF is supposed to conform his rules to allow you guys free reign while only modding who you think should be modded for the bias reasons you have.... and not the standards BF set.

Get over yourselves. Go read the rules so you understand how the board works and stop whining and blaming others and imagining some bias that isnt there. We dont do that lol.
That is your entire raison detre'

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
running home to ""papa""
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

lolz

They'll ban your ass in heart beat on left wing boards if you so much as challenge a single bit of their hateful narratives.

But left wingers have no problem swarming right wing boards (BF is neither btw....politics is just a side thing)....and they demand the red carpet while being dicks.

Such a lack of self awareness. It's sad watching the narcissistic tantrums.

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I called it! lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I called it! lol

Called what?

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I called it! lol

Called what?

I commented to him that he wouldn't be down here alone for too long.:Happy5: He annoys them so much and they whine so much, but here they are. Just an observation.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
this is more of a "general section" type of post

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

summed up perfectly

I personally would leave his ass down here or just delete his account entirely like they started doing at FlameChamps after I set that kind of a trend but whatever. It's fun to poke at the two of them with a pointy stick either way