Adopt -A- n00b

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Belgium .. not so far .. i guess abt 50 km's in total perhaps 80, located from me ..
wrecked like how?
London is gone... Import the 3rd world, get the 3rd world... Combined with our own native single parent mothers offspring robbing everyone and anyone while playing gangsta, it's not a nice place to be...
yeah ... i know there's a problem ... uk end 90's was calmer and less hostile or am i wrong?
Pre-2000 the UK was an amazing place to live...
mmmmmh thought so, more unity, more smoking and living along .. something changed i guess, i lost track of old mates there .. so yeah i have no feeling with the uk lately what all happens .. didn't know it was so bad and can i ask what the main reason is? muslims? drugs? violence in streets? right, left?

It's the muslims,they fucked up everything that was good. Starting to do that shit here in Canada too.

Britain First had it right.

We've always had Muslims here with little hassle... They used to come in via a system that was based on credentials, hence educated... Smart people mind their own busniess...

Since the rise of political correctness we import people based on location... Big mistake... Our media/government/police cover up the rape and beheadings and demonises national pride, which adds fuel to the fire...
mmyeah could be, i don't follow the news so much .. and i don't like conspiracy stuff it's chasing ghost and we know they don't exist .. fuel to the fire yeah .. seems that uk turn'd more right wing ... but also militant muslim .. yet .. the refugees rough problem sometimes but easy to walk in.. but those are the laws we live by .. smart pple never mind their own business .. they interfere for the rest ... add more brains and you got a think tank and plan ... make a peaceful solution ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Belgium .. not so far .. i guess abt 50 km's in total perhaps 80, located from me ..
wrecked like how?
London is gone... Import the 3rd world, get the 3rd world... Combined with our own native single parent mothers offspring robbing everyone and anyone while playing gangsta, it's not a nice place to be...
yeah ... i know there's a problem ... uk end 90's was calmer and less hostile or am i wrong?
mmmmmh thought so, more unity, more smoking and living along .. something changed i guess, i lost track of old mates there .. so yeah i have no feeling with the uk lately what all happens .. didn't know it was so bad and can i ask what the main reason is? muslims? drugs? violence in streets? right, left?
Political correctness/Liberal ideals...
which is good depends the side you apply it from .. (ab)usive ... comes to integrity of the person steering it .. and beyond ..

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wrecked like how?

It's the muslims,they fucked up everything that was good. Starting to do that shit here in Canada too.

We've always had Muslims here with little hassle... They used to come in via a system that was based on credentials, hence educated... Smart people mind their own busniess...

Since the rise of political correctness we import people based on location... Big mistake... Our media/government/police cover up the rape and beheadings and demonises national pride, which adds fuel to the fire...
mmyeah could be, i don't follow the news so much .. and i don't like conspiracy stuff it's chasing ghost and we know they don't exist .. fuel to the fire yeah .. seems that uk turn'd more right wing ... but also militant muslim .. yet .. the refugees rough problem sometimes but easy to walk in.. but those are the laws we live by .. smart pple never mind their own business .. they interfere for the rest ... add more brains and you got a think tank and plan ... make a peaceful solution ..

When I said they mind their own business, more accurately they respect their own existence enough to co-exist and the money the made kept them happy...

Not the case anymore...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
wrecked like how?

When I said they mind their own business, more accurately they respect their own existence enough to co-exist and the money the made kept them happy...

Not the case anymore...
yeah like most groups ...

Powah

Factory Bastard
I'm semi-civilized and kinda housebroken unless there's an appealing tree close by. Then I might pee on it if no one is watching. That's alpha dog shit right there yo! :EvilOne:

I don't want any dudes adopting me. Nothing personal just not how I roll lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm semi-civilized and kinda housebroken unless there's an appealing tree close by. Then I might pee on it if no one is watching. That's alpha dog shit right there yo! :EvilOne:

You can be my sparring partner...casual enough for you?! :OMG4:

Powah

Factory Bastard

You can be my sparring partner...casual enough for you?! :OMG4:
hah that works for me

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
sparring.gif