Age gaps

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
pIxoZfz.jpg
4AGqglu.jpg

Patrick Stewart and his wife Defy have an 38-Year age gap, but are still married happily. My wife and I have the same age.

How about you and your partner?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
TroLL TraP thread DeActivateD.

DRdEBLp.gif
Why? Why is this a "TroLL TraP thread"?

Just a genuine question to get some DECENT conversation going on. By moving this to the "Sweatshop" the chance of anyone replying in a decent way is nearly 0%

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
All I've heard around here for the last month is your potential ferocious taste for teeniebopper flesh and now you start a thread about age and relationships lol? True or not, your timing for this topic is a touch off and this thread isn't going to end well.
t1ZULfa.gif

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
All I've heard around here for the last month is your potential ferocious taste for teeniebopper flesh and now you start a thread about age and relationships lol? True or not, your timing for this topic is a touch off and this thread isn't going to end well.
t1ZULfa.gif
Anyone with any sense knows that's all bullshit. But whatever. I just thought it would be a nice, decent subject.

• Disagree

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
My wife is 7 years older. We met when I was 19. I was a father at 21, then again at 38....

What attracted me to her was the sordid state of my testicles after previous weeks and lifting something too heavy at my workplace.... culminating in a mild but then still painful hernia.

She was visiting...

She heard my moans.

She offered to hold/warm them for me.

In jest...

But as I looked at her sexy 26 year old body...

I wanted nothing more than to be with such a social dufus...

She is my dufus and I hers...

Lasagnabreath

Exclusive Member of...
Meltdown in Progress
last guy i was with was like 18-19 and i was just shy of 28. he was the youngest i was ever with. he came from a rich family so i was spoiled like a princess. the oldest was like 60 and i was 23ish. the sex was soo good i was always a good princess and i was paid well when it was all over hehe

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Your MO is so fucking tired and BORING you diddler ...
LOL you jerkin' it to all the reactions you get ?? doesn't it bother you that I have yet to fall for ONE of your pathetic traps :LMAO::LMAO:

stoopiT FUCK :Welcome8:

BTW ..Mom says 'fuck the lube BRING THE CRISCO' !! ....

Whomever

not of sound mind
I once kissed the forehead of an eons-old celestial creature. You cannot see these yet, but they are enormous by planets' measures and they wish to be blessed in the Lord's name, hence this peck on the forehead. I do not know why he made things older than his angels, but maybe this is where we go when designated as feed.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
are we only supposed to answer if we are old married gays? I’m so confused....

1997 is currently my favorite vintage.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Nope, I was just wondering if you are the same age as your partner and what the age gap would be. Reading the artice about Patrick Stewart and his younger wife made me curious if there are more people where the age gap is pretty large

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Nope, I was just wondering if you are the same age as your partner and what the age gap would be. Reading the artice about Patrick Stewart and his younger wife made me curious if there are more people where the age gap is pretty large

I prefer to date men a lot younger. The thought of sitting across the table from a man who is jaded by life and concerned I’m going to siphon what remains of his life savings (post divorce from the toxic ex viper cunt) via deep throating his credit card just isn’t appealing to me.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I prefer to date men a lot younger. The thought of sitting across the table from a man who is jaded by life and concerned I’m going to siphon what remains of his life savings (post divorce from the toxic ex viper cunt) via deep throating his credit card just isn’t appealing to me.
How much younger is "a lot younger"?

• Disagree

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Sooo....your wife and yourself have a 38 year age gap? That would make you like 42 years of age I'm guessing? My math could be off but I'm usually right when it comes to things like this.....:Confused3::Thinking:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
pIxoZfz.jpg
4AGqglu.jpg

Patrick Stewart and his wife Defy have an 38-Year age gap, but are still married happily. My wife and I have the same age.

How about you and your partner?

6 month age gap.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sooo....your wife and yourself have a 38 year age gap? That would make you like 42 years of age I'm guessing? My math could be off but I'm usually right when it comes to things like this.....:Confused3::Thinking:

It looks pretty clearly like he said he and his wife are the same age.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

It looks pretty clearly like he said he and his wife are the same age.
Reading is difficult... :(

Thanks for explaining :)

Greazle

Factory Bastard
Never much of an age gap. Met my first gf in junior high, she was a senior. We dated throughout then and high school. We married at 21(me)and just past her 23 rd birthday. We had a son. Alcoholism(on both our parts)and drugs with her we lost our kid. Her parents got the guardianship/adoption of him. She ended up killing herself. She was just weeks shy of 25.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Never much of an age gap. Met my first gf in junior high, she was a senior. We dated throughout then and high school. We married at 21(me)and just past her 23 rd birthday. We had a son. Alcoholism(on both our parts)and drugs with her we lost our kid. Her parents got the guardianship/adoption of him. She ended up killing herself. She was just weeks shy of 25.

That's very, very sad.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically Q is admitting he day dreams about being married to prepubescent girls

Would somebody go at this guys head with a chainsaw already?

I bet you’d need help, little guy
Awwe... one pedophile defending another.

You twisted freaks stick together huh?

That little flaw in your brain is always there. Can’t seem to get rid of it Stubby. Turn yourself in.
Why are you a pedophile?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So basically Q is admitting he day dreams about being married to prepubescent girls

Would somebody go at this guys head with a chainsaw already?

I bet you’d need help, little guy
Awwe... one pedophile defending another.

You twisted freaks stick together huh?

That little flaw in your brain is always there. Can’t seem to get rid of it Stubby. Turn yourself in.
Why are you a pedophile?

Why are you Stubby? It’s always on your mind. Sick Dwarf. Go back and read your posts.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How much younger is "a lot younger"?

15+ years

• Agree!
Reactions: Q