Age gaps

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Age is just a number of between consenting adults. I dated someone 9 years older and 13 years younger....
It gets a bit sketchy when there’s more than a 20 year age gap before 50 years. So 50years and 30years is alright, 40years and 20years is predatory unless the female is older. Any bloke in their 30years shouldn’t be looking at teenagers at all. So @Q aka maxis735 being in his late 40’s perving on teenagers needs to be tapped hard on the head and buried in the ground or put in a crayfish way out to sea.
:Killa:

I leave it between consenting adults...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Age is just a number of between consenting adults. I dated someone 9 years older and 13 years younger....
It gets a bit sketchy when there’s more than a 20 year age gap before 50 years. So 50years and 30years is alright, 40years and 20years is predatory unless the female is older. Any bloke in their 30years shouldn’t be looking at teenagers at all. So @Q aka maxis735 being in his late 40’s perving on teenagers needs to be tapped hard on the head and buried in the ground or put in a crayfish way out to sea.

But you agree that adulthood starts from 21 years and older? I personally think real adulthood starts after 30 years of age. Way too many men take advantage of younger women as far as I’m concerned. It’s not a good look and in most cases borders on latent paedophilia.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

But you agree that adulthood starts from 21 years and older? I personally think real adulthood starts after 30 years of age. Way too many men take advantage of younger women as far as I’m concerned. It’s not a good look and in most cases borders on latent paedophilia.

Nahhh... once the body is ready for it, fuck away until the body can't.

However, if a mind isn't ready to fuck, best to stay away from fucking.

As to what ages in between those points, it's up to the minds and bodies...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Totally disagree, and absolutely surprised by your statement to tell you the truth. I’m happy to leave it there.

Martin

Banned
Banned
hamas_child_brides__large.jpg
PLEASE ASS BOX ME!!

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My partner is 30yrs old and I'm 43yrs old... We talked about the age gap and ended up drawing the conclusion no relationship lasts for eternity so what the hell...

At the end of the day we click together like a jigsaw... Where I fail, she exceeds and visa versa... You just know when something is right and this is that...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My partner is 30yrs old and I'm 43yrs old... We talked about the age gap and ended up drawing the conclusion no relationship lasts for eternity so what the hell...

At the end of the day we click together like a jigsaw... Where I fail, she exceeds and visa versa... You just know when something is right and this is that...

Ha! Almost same as me and my ex, we just broke up after lil over 6 years. Im 44 and she 30 right now. We had a mutual split, still friends. She wanted kids lol.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ha! Almost same as me and my ex, we just broke up after lil over 6 years. Im 44 and she 30 right now. We had a mutual split, still friends. She wanted kids lol.

I have two kids from a previous relationship (hands down aced that bitch in court :Excited1:) and had two more with my fiancée... My oldest is 13yrs old and our youngest is about to hit 1yrs old... Honestly wouldn't change a thing...

At the end of the day we're happy doing what we are doing... When I die, she gets to sell all my rifles so she'll be happy then too... :Grin3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have two kids from a previous relationship (hands down aced that bitch in court :Excited1:) and had two more with my fiancée... My oldest is 13yrs old and our youngest is about to hit 1yrs old... Honestly wouldn't change a thing...

At the end of the day we're happy doing what we are doing... When I die, she gets to sell all my rifles so she'll be happy then too... :Grin3:

Lol, I gotcha man. My first wife died, karma got her, the cheater. Anyway lol, we had one kid, but she couldnt have anymore after that, cause they had to do a partial hysterectomy to keep her from bleeding to death. My son is 22 now.

Whats weird, is if my dad and grandad were still around, our ages this year would be 22, 44, 66, and 88. I keep telling my son he best watch his ass if he dont want kids right now lol. That girl gonna trick his ass and trap him, and quit taking the pill, Im sure of it lol.

After my wife, I was single for a year, then met my ex. We talked of having kids possibly, but she wasnt ready. By the time she was ready, I didnt feel the timing was right, with everything going on. But her clock was ticking, FAST, so since we didnt agree on what we wanted, we split.

Now here I am, almost 9 months single again, during a pandemic lol. Oh well, being single has its benefits too.

Btw, you best save some them rifles for your kids lol. You KNOW shit getting crazy right now.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol, I gotcha man. My first wife died, karma got her, the cheater. Anyway lol, we had one kid, but she couldnt have anymore after that, cause they had to do a partial hysterectomy to keep her from bleeding to death. My son is 22 now.

Whats weird, is if my dad and grandad were still around, our ages this year would be 22, 44, 66, and 88. I keep telling my son he best watch his ass if he dont want kids right now lol. That girl gonna trick his ass and trap him, and quit taking the pill, Im sure of it lol.

After my wife, I was single for a year, then met my ex. We talked of having kids possibly, but she wasnt ready. By the time she was ready, I didnt feel the timing was right, with everything going on. But her clock was ticking, FAST, so since we didnt agree on what we wanted, we split.

Now here I am, almost 9 months single again, during a pandemic lol. Oh well, being single has its benefits too.

Btw, you best save some them rifles for your kids lol. You KNOW shit getting crazy right now.

Why do people think that works? "Trapping" someone with a baby? You know there are men who do this as well.

And then what? You are tethered via a child to someone you had to "trap". They will either resent you or dump you anyway and you'll be a single parent. What a miserable and selfish mentality.

And this thread is creepy in hind sight.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Totally disagree, and absolutely surprised by your statement to tell you the truth. I’m happy to leave it there.

Shouldn't you be driving him off the site now? Clearly he's a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Shouldn't you be driving him off the site now? Clearly he's a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!.

ESAD, simp...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

ESAD, simp...

Ooooooh. Touched a nerve. PLEASE ASS BOX ME! alert, @Breakfall . Don't tell me you're going to let this one lie.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Why do people think that works? "Trapping" someone with a baby? You know there are men who do this as well.

And then what? You are tethered via a child to someone you had to "trap". They will either resent you or dump you anyway and you'll be a single parent. What a miserable and selfish mentality.

And this thread is creepy in hind sight.

I dont know if she will or not lol, I just get that vibe lol.

Of course I know men do too.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

ESAD, simp...

Ooooooh. Touched a nerve. PLEASE ASS BOX ME! alert, @Breakfall . Don't tell me you're going to let this one lie.

Calling you a simpleton is just a statement of fact, short bus rider...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

ESAD, simp...

Oi simpleton, Freud isn’t a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Your mate maxis735 aka Q aka Rock Spider was the PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. Everyone agrees except you. Surprise, fucking surprise...you shouldn’t be “teaching”!

Martin

Banned
Banned

ESAD, simp...

Breakfall is a PLEASE ASS BOX ME!! Let's all shoot him in the face! With a BULLET!

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shouldn't you be driving him off the site now? Clearly he's a ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ).

ESAD, simp...

Ooooooh. Touched a nerve. ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) alert, @Breakfall . Don't tell me you're going to let this one lie.
Breakfall is a ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )! Let's all shoot him in the face! With a BULLET!
What kind of bullet?!

Martin

Banned
Banned

Shouldn't you be driving him off the site now? Clearly he's a ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ).

ESAD, simp...

Ooooooh. Touched a nerve. ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory ) alert, @Breakfall . Don't tell me you're going to let this one lie.
Breakfall is a ( We should INVITE new members to Bastard Factory )! Let's all shoot him in the face! With a BULLET!
What kind of bullet?!
Dumdum!

• Disagree

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

ESAD, simp...

What kind of bullet?!
Dumdum!
No seriously...

Martin

Banned
Banned

ESAD, simp...

What kind of bullet?!
Dumdum!
No seriously...
Shoot yourself! SERIOUSLY!

• Disagree