Aidsmin will be soooo proud!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
US military goes full speed ahead toward max LGBT inclusion with ‘diversity’ panels, all-gay helicopter crew

The emphasis on sexual orientation is taking precedence over military readiness, a former lieutenant general pointed out.

All-gay_NAVY_helicoptor_crew_1_cropped_810_500_75_s_c1.jpeg

E0Tj4q0XsAMqcT8

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well done leftards, this is what voting for Biden and the Demofag party has caused, the US army is literally a laughingstock now. I'm sure the likes of Russia and China are pissing themselves with laughter...

However, this is the most alarming part;

"The emphasis on sexual orientation is taking precedence over military readiness, a former lieutenant general pointed out."

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUCK?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hope the chopper crashes and they all die. Fukin disgusting faggits. I was on a flight recently that had a "female" pilot. It was a fukin tranny. I was all ready for the dude to play lawn darts. I planned to scream at everyone "this is what we all get for accepting faggits" if the plane took a nose dive. Made sure I texted my kids the situation too.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's getting beyond a joke now. I dislike fags, perhaps not quite as much as you do, but employing them just because they're fags and preventing better qualified people from getting the job is just PC virtue signalling madness.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's getting beyond a joke now. I dislike fags, perhaps not quite as much as you do, but employing them just because they're fags and preventing better qualified people from getting the job is just PC virue signalling madness.
Blacks and women get slotted into corporate america for the same reasons. It IS madness!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If I was a boss of a company I'd employ the best candidates for the job in question no matter what sex, race or religion they were (except jews), money talks...
Nah I'm bullshitting no trannies either...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I was a boss of a company I'd employ the best candidates for the job in question no matter what sex, race or religion they were (except jews), money talks...
Nah I'm bullshitting no trannies either...
Put ya a boogy-jew in charge of the MONEY!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hell to the no! That's like leaving Flynn in charge of a freshly cooked batch of meth....

But you don't have a problem with Jewish trannys working next you?

My sincere apologies, I didn't know the black guy is your husband's brother.

Please post your proof where I'm married to an African or are related to one through marriage.

Your typical bottom of the barrel remarks are coated in stupidity and untruths. Much like all your overly dramatic excuses on why white nationalism is a great idea.

Twit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're starting to bore me.

That's how ALL of us felt when YOU started posting.

P.S.-I guess I won't be seeing any evidence of children allegedly being, "Black." Nor any kind of posts alluding to my husband being *GASP!* "African."

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This is the kind of human trash we expect to win wars with?

It was homosexual douche cowards like admin and peaches that made us lose in Nam and now these freakshow

God help us all

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see no integration in an all gay flight crew. The whole supposed goal was integration and not segregation yet the far left want segregation. That is not good.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hell to the no! That's like leaving Flynn in charge of a freshly cooked batch of meth....

But you don't have a problem with Jewish trannys working next you?

My sincere apologies, I didn't know the black guy is your husband's brother.

Please post your proof where I'm married to an African or are related to one through marriage.

Your typical bottom of the barrel remarks are coated in stupidity and untruths. Much like all your overly dramatic excuses on why white nationalism is a great idea.

Twit.
So you are married to the dark tanned brother in other words?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I see no integration in an all gay flight crew. The whole supposed goal was integration and not segregation yet the far left want segregation. That is not good.

That is good actually. Now we know which chopper to hit with friendly fire

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

P.S.-I guess I won't be seeing any evidence of children allegedly being, "Black." Nor any kind of posts alluding to my husband being *GASP!* "African."

I heard on the ol' e-grapevine that he used to be your pimp and then one night as you gazed at each other while he loaded up the meth pipe and you heated up a spoon, you fell head over heels in love and had passionate sex right then and there among all the dirty syringes.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I heard on the ol' e-grapevine that he used to be your pimp and then one night as you gazed at each other while he loaded up the meth pipe and you heated up a spoon, you fell head over heels in love and had passionate sex right then and there among all the dirty syringes.

Really?

What "e-grapevine" was this? I'm sure it was just as believable as you having all your teeth.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The teefs line again? Damn guuuurl, you really need some new material.

I can only assume that your obsession with my pearly whites is because yours have all rotted out due to prolonged crack and meth abuse.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I can only assume that your obsession with my pearly whites is because yours have all rotted out due to prolonged crack and meth abuse.

So this "obession I have" with your "teef" is why I need "new material?"

Let me explain to you why you're way off base once again. I brought up your lack of dental hygiene maybe 5 times or less. How does one construe that as an "obsession?" I doubt anyone could be that fucking high.

Then you try and turn this shit around on me, yet omits that in my picture(s) EVERYONE can see my teeth. Do they look like "meth" teeth to you? No. They're fully intact and straight and white. No one has seen your "teef." The simple fact remains, with all the grotesque pictures of you "floating around" here, in not one picture are your "teef" ever seen.

Do you even have any "teef?"

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Let me explain to you why you're way off base once again. I brought up your lack of dental hygiene maybe 5 times or less. How does one construe that as an "obsession?" I doubt anyone could be that fucking high.

Then you try and turn this shit around on me, yet omits that in my picture EVERYONE can see my teeth. Do they look like "meth" teeth to you? No. They're fully intact and straight and white. No one has seen your "teef." The simple fact remains, with all the grotesque pictures of you "floating around" here, in not one picture are your "teef" ever seen.

Why are you so bothered about whether someone has teeth or not? Let's say he doesn't, then what? Let's say he does, then what? Fuck sake I know it's hard to let your guard down but you don't have to spew hate all the time... Do you really hate us that much? The fuck have we ever done to you?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Then you try and turn this shit around on me, yet omits that in my picture EVERYONE can see my teeth. Do they look like "meth" teeth to you? No. They're fully intact and straight and white. No one has seen your "teef." The simple fact remains, with all the grotesque pictures of you "floating around" here, in not one picture are your "teef" ever seen.

Why are you so bothered about whether someone has teeth or not? Let's say he doesn't, then what? Let's say he does, then what? Fuck sake I know it's hard to let your guard down but you don't have to spew hate all the time... Do you really hate us that much? The fuck have we ever done to you?

Get lost, tard.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Get lost, tard.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's getting beyond a joke now. I dislike fags, perhaps not quite as much as you do, but employing them just because they're fags and preventing better qualified people from getting the job is just PC virtue signalling madness.

I think they had them in the German Army during World War II as well.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Then you try and turn this shit around on me, yet omits that in my picture(s) EVERYONE can see my teeth. Do they look like "meth" teeth to you? No. They're fully intact and straight and white. No one has seen your "teef." The simple fact remains, with all the grotesque pictures of you "floating around" here, in not one picture are your "teef" ever seen.

I've posted 3 pics of myself (I think), which isn't a lot by any stretch of the imagination. As for you, I recall one pic where you are smiling but it's a decade old, it even says so on the fucking image. As for your other photos, I don't remember seeing your knashers, so they quite easily might have done a Hunter Biden by now and rotted out due to your lengthy drug habit.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Angry at life that one LOL, must be due to the forehead issues.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I think they had them in the German Army during World War II as well.

Hitler purged some, but fags have been around since life began, unfortunately. The problem today is how it's promoted and encouraged, especially to youngsters.