X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's got nothing to do with me if they have but you're a known liar, god you're repulsive... A true sad act!! Imagine actually believing you can hurt me with internet posts, not even the bile about my poor wee mum raised my eyebrow you slag!!! Still in first gear lmao #SEETHING

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Erica is really, legitimately dumb as canine caca.

That is why she gets trolled so much.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Who'd have thought, all the bragging and delusion of flea bag about looks and Flynn is literally 500 times better looking than her lol I'd even say Flynn is beautiful... Well impressed =)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Who'd have thought, all the bragging and delusion of flea bag about looks and Flynn is literally 500 times better looking than her lol I'd even say Flynn is beautiful... Well impressed =)
Attraction is a matter of perspective though. If that was her...she’s hot, but living with someone that is continually trying to crush your ballz and spit in your face, isn’t great for the male spirit. Men need to be loved and appreciated too, otherwise it’s not worth the effort.
A shiny apple is no good, if it’s rotten to the core.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
X really takes the white knighting to a shocking level.

and you take Blakc cocking to a shocking level
SoupyAdorableGrizzlybear-size_restricted.gif

lengthy diet indeed :LOL3:
I know you, you don't even like her you fahget... Tell the truth...

you're right !

ahhh lurve her ...
No way you do...

I lurve her
and I lurve you
really love my Mom
My cat is up there too but sometimes his ass stinks
Brah, why you smelling cat ass?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Why are you constantly comparing me to people? You need to get me off your brain cuz you’re coming across as obsessed.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why are you constantly comparing me to people? You need to get me off your brain cuz you’re coming across as obsessed.

Your Arby's beef taco gets wet whenever someone mentions you in a thread, you love it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Your Arby's beef taco gets wet whenever someone mentions you in a thread, you love it.

^^Another obsessed weirdo^^

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Worse than ever-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yanno what weird is, having some old guy say "Btw. My baby's ass looks good. You don't get to see it.
Baha- "

LOL!

This fucker is actually bragging like he is some high school kid who just saw Sally's ass crack when she bent down to pick up her backpack.

OMG can't you two clowns see how cringey that looks.

You been selling that new pumped up granny fanny for over 3 months and the only one who bought it was Benzo.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yanno what weird is, having some old guy say "Btw. My baby's ass looks good. You don't get to see it.
Baha- "

LOL!

This fucker is actually bragging like he is some high school kid who just saw Sally's ass crack when she bent down to pick up her backpack.

You been selling that new pumped up granny fanny for over 3 months and the only one who bought it was Benzo.

What’s even more weird is you following me around pretending to be at least three different posters from another forum. Give it up, Fox…anyone from SG can see right thru your bullshit.

You’ve been ranting and raving ever since I had the damn surgery. Go get your dick cut once and for all and stfu.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Baha- "

LOL!

What’s even more weird is you following me around pretending to be at least three different posters from another forum. Give it up, Fox…anyone from SG can see right thru your bullshit.

You’ve been ranting and raving ever since I had the damn surgery. Go get your dick cut once and for all and stfu.

Give it up, whoring drama queen, no one is following a married grandma anywhere. You are actually the one stalking people, yep. Then you got your creepy old man friend a few posts up asking about sex ass toys, wtf is wrong with you two idiots?

Shut up about your Erica Cartman cartoon ass too.

Now you may sit the fuck down.

Dismissed, bitch.