All Lives Matter

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
eada2688bafa2bc09ad9ae2ce8c5295e

This horrible beast murdered that precious boy because he wouldn't go down for a nap.

"An unlicensed daycare worker in South Dakota has been charged with murder for the death of a 17-month-old baby she allegedly assaulted after he refused to go down for a nap, authorities said.
Amanda Walder, 31, was taken into custody Thursday after she was indicted by a grand jury in Codington County on felony charges that included one count of second-degree murder, two counts of first-degree manslaughter, and one count of aggravated battery of an infant, according to a copy of the indictment. Liam allegedly died from a brain bleed and swelling after “blows” or “shaking” caused him to hit his head on a hard object, the indictment says."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Kids please, this is clearly a conservatives fault.
If the mother of the boy would've just had an abortion then he wouldn't have been murdered by this psycho who is most definitely a Trump supporter.

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If the mother of the boy would've just had an abortion then he wouldn't have been murdered by this psycho who is most definitely a Trump supporter.

No one is saying that at all. I think it's that woman's fault period. However, there was a recent thread about some black man that murdered his grandchild. The OP was sarcastic about "black lives matter" as if there aren't psychos in all groups. This woman didn't kill him because she's white any more than the grandfather killed that grandchild because "black lives matter".

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

This horrible beast murdered that precious boy because he wouldn't go down for a nap.

"An unlicensed daycare worker in South Dakota has been charged with murder for the death of a 17-month-old baby she allegedly assaulted after he refused to go down for a nap, authorities said.
Amanda Walder, 31, was taken into custody Thursday after she was indicted by a grand jury in Codington County on felony charges that included one count of second-degree murder, two counts of first-degree manslaughter, and one count of aggravated battery of an infant, according to a copy of the indictment. Liam allegedly died from a brain bleed and swelling after “blows” or “shaking” caused him to hit his head on a hard object, the indictment says."

Caitlin most certainly doesn’t approve of this!

images

OP
OP
Lily of Denial

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

I don't know what happened to Bruce Jenner, but he was handsome, athletic, fantastic physique. Look at "her" now?!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

images

I don't know what happened to Bruce Jenner, but he was handsome, athletic, fantastic physique. Look at "her" now?!
“Socially progressive”:Awesomeness:

"I've changed my thinking in a lot of ways," the 71-year-old reality star told
magazine, now identifying as "economically conservative, socially progressive."

She believes "we need equality for all, regardless of who's in the White House. I love my community," Jenner said. "I truly want to help."

On June 10 in an interview with panelists on The View, Caitlyn Jenner was probed as to whether she thought former president Donald Trump had rightfully won the election over Joe Biden.

"Are you one of those Republicans?" she was asked.

"I'm not going to get into that," Caitlyn replied. "That election is over with. But I think Donald Trump did do some good things. What I liked about Donald Trump is that he was a disruptor."

"I want to do the same thing. I want to be a thoughtful disruptor in Sacramento."

tumblr_mq2eqvnuJk1ry46hlo1_400.gif

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

images

She believes "we need equality for all, regardless of who's in the White House. I love my community," Jenner said. "I truly want to help."

On June 10 in an interview with panelists on The View, Caitlyn Jenner was probed as to whether she thought former president Donald Trump had rightfully won the election over Joe Biden.

"I'm not going to get into that," Caitlyn replied. "That election is over with. But I think Donald Trump did do some good things. What I liked about Donald Trump is that he was a disruptor."

"I want to do the same thing. I want to be a thoughtful disruptor in Sacramento."

You get no argument from me, Caitlyn is one of the clearest symbols yet of the inherent insanity of conservative politics.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

images

You get no argument from me, Caitlyn is one of the clearest symbols yet of the inherent insanity of conservative politics.
Bruce Degenerate should be burned at the stake!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

No one is saying that at all. I think it's that woman's fault period. However, there was a recent thread about some black man that murdered his grandchild. The OP was sarcastic about "black lives matter" as if there aren't psychos in all groups. This woman didn't kill him because she's white any more than the grandfather killed that grandchild because "black lives matter".
I was just following Aidsman's lead he started to make it political.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I cannot imagine my child being murdered at daycare because he wouldn't nap. I can't fathom it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

images

Can you explain clearly why?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A person who murders a child should be given the death penalty.

Crimes against our most vulnerable to should be acted on swiftly and justly.

Again though I've still not received any response from our resident democrat supporters regarding the actually hundreds of little children murdered every year in Chicago alone.

I guess it's a big deal in a state like South Dakota because it's a rare event in comparison. We pretty much expect to see violence and abuse in blue states.

People murder children in Detroit regularly. Brutally as well. There was a woman who put her toddler in an oven and dismembered the tot.

Good thing I dont support democrats and progressives who seek to under fund police and slap violent criminals on the wrist and let rapists, abusers and murderers out of prison. This scum bag will hopefully get the book thrown at her since S Dakota is a red state.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A person who murders a child should be given the death penalty.

Crimes against our most vulnerable to should be acted on swiftly and justly.

Again though I've still not received any response from our resident democrat supporters regarding the actually hundreds of little children murdered every year in Chicago alone.

I guess it's a big deal in a state like South Dakota because it's a rare event in comparison. We pretty much expect to see violence and abuse in blue states.

People murder children in Detroit regularly. Brutally as well. There was a woman who put her toddler in an oven and dismembered the tot.

Good thing I dont support democrats and progressives who seek to under fund police and slap violent criminals on the wrist and let rapists, abusers and murderers out of prison. This scum bag will hopefully get the book thrown at her since S Dakota is a red state.
Hell, you cant even get democRATs to execute em if they raped and ate em afterwards!