Am I the only one...

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Am I the only one here who can have sex with someone they dont want to see the next day or even have much contact with at all? where sometimes you can have sex with someone you dont even have attractive but would do it anyway for the sex? Im more of the latter but once in a grewt while a bit of the former what about you. Infuess the first option would be to have sex with someone you find annoying like you wouldnt be friends with them or want little to do with the, but you find their physical appearance or something about their energy you want fuck and would srill do it with them?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The power of the pussy is stronger than the force!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It was always too stressful to just have sex with someone back in my single dayz. I would always think that she just wanted to steal my sperm to purposely fertilise her eggs!
:Whaa?:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m kinda like that. Especially if my date is short on cash. Everything is different now due to masks and social distancing.

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
Am I the only one here who can have sex with someone they dont want to see the next day or even have much contact with at all? where sometimes you can have sex with someone you dont even have attractive but would do it anyway for the sex? Im more of the latter but once in a grewt while a bit of the former what about you. Infuess the first option would be to have sex with someone you find annoying like you wouldnt be friends with them or want little to do with the, but you find their physical appearance or something about their energy you want fuck and would srill do it with them?

Called chemistry and its real boys.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I'm too particular about the company I keep and seldom find people I genuinely like. If I was single again, I'd just pay for fucks at a brothel upfront and clean out my pipes myself the rest of the time.