American Soldiers Did Not Die Defending Our Freedom

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
"One of the most fascinating aspects to U.S. militarism is the bromide that has infected the minds of so many Americans: that U.S. soldiers have sacrificed their lives or limbs in foreign wars to “defend our freedom” here at home. Not surprisingly, it was repeated at the Nationals game yesterday. People who came to watch a baseball game were asked to remember the sacrifices, including deaths, that American servicemen have made in the “defense of our freedom.”

Why do I find that fascinating?

Two reasons: first, The bromide is palpably false, and, second, it is a testament to the power of state to indoctrinate the citizenry."

Source:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

MasterBlaster

I hit stuff real hard
Elite Bastards
Interesting you allow this drivel. I guess DS vets are diff from Vietnam vets.

Must be a new Army.

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator
I also allow Necrophilia, Hardcore guts and gore, pedo comments, chopped dicks, prolapsed anuses, your complaining, trolls, dykes and dirtbags from every English speaking country.

Just wordsssssss dude.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Knife Wielder If the USA was invaded what would you do,fight or hide behind nut balls like me ?
PS-Also a BFF member ask how old are you and wondering why you don't answer ???

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I rather put his ass in the middle of a football field during a Army Navy game while some Russian guy is fucking his GF in the ass- - - - - -

Top Bottom