American vaccine Novavax could appear in Canada before the US

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How come?!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

....does Pfizer have the CDC & FDA by the balls?

Seems strange that Canadians might get a US based vaccine before Americans can.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
the jabs are a waste of fukin time. Who cares.

...depends @Lokmar .

The newer ones could be a significant improvement over the 1st ones.

They seem to be a lot safer and are probably more effective against these new variants.

People are sick of getting jabbed with Pfizer. They want other alternatives.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe Wait until it does or does not happen @Joe

You are putting the cart @Joe before the horse @Joe or in this case the donkey @Joe

Yeah you gotta point Prowler.

Gotta see it ta believe it eh?

I just hope they're not doing it for show then at the last minute they pull the rug from under us.

I hope the Canadian government isn't as badly owned by big pharma and Pfizer as the CDC fda are in the US. That's a shit show and a clear case if collusion they have going on there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The more options consumers have the better. It does seem weird how Biden is refusing to allow additional vaccine options to be fast tracked. It is almost like he is in bed with Pfizer and Moderna.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The race is on @Joe

Meanwhile, apparently Moderna has full approval now in the USA. It is unbelievable, really. Look at the VAERS numbers. Any vaccine that had those numbers in the past would have been pulled quickly.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The race is on @Joe

Meanwhile, apparently Moderna has full approval now in the USA. It is unbelievable, really. Look at the VAERS numbers. Any vaccine that had those numbers in the past would have been pulled quickly.

I kinda think Moderna wrecked my body somewhat @The Prowler. As someone referred to it as Bad juju.

Wish I'd stopped after 1 dose.

Even the doctor who vaccinated me said the results from Moderna are unpredictable.

Still waiting for that Canadian Vaccine eh.

I don't wanna boost with mRNA cuz so many people are getting covid after a 3rd dose. Seems to make it worse not better. Person becomes more vulnerable.