Angry cuckservative white male sets off RV bomb in Nashville.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You seem to love getting things wrong. The police said they think it was an "anti-police activist".

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
You seem to love getting things wrong. The police said they think it was an "anti-police activist".
I see, and in the recent Presidential elections, would the anti-police demo tend to vote Tottering Trump, or Smoking Joe Biden? Take your time, and this is an open google test. eta, Hint; Boogaloo

senior penor

Factory Bastard
I see, and in the recent Presidential elections, would the anti-police demo tend to vote Tottering Trump, or Smoking Joe Biden? Take your time, and this is an open google test. eta, Hint; Boogaloo

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yeah, it is a real humdinger for sure! Almost like the country didn't get set ablaze and police attacked and murdered because some criminal died in police custody

It has got to be those boogaloo boys!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I love when cognoscenti poseurs brag about being above it all, and then watching them spout off the standard rwnj bullet point version of events they know almost nothing about.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Why are the resident soy enthousiasts triggered by this?

Was a nearby Starbucks damaged by the explosion?
I'd expect all the Biscuits And Gravy Militia folks to be interested in it. After all, it wasnt that big an explosion yet the cellphone service went down across three worthless red states.
So a cellphone tower was damaged...what’s your point?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I'd expect all the Biscuits And Gravy Militia folks to be interested in it. After all, it wasnt that big an explosion yet the cellphone service went down across three worthless red states.
Just for the sake of argument, if you could be anyone that is in plural chan's profile pic, who would you be?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just for the sake of argument, if you could be anyone that is in plural chan's profile pic, who would you be?
Don’t stick up for them...I was starting to like you. You’re better off when you’re not tag-teaming. It makes you appear more independent and self-assured. Be like Breakfall...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah, it is a real humdinger for sure! Almost like the country didn't get set ablaze and police attacked and murdered because some criminal died in police custody

It has got to be those boogaloo boys!

Truth is it could be either but I am old enough to wait and see. It seems our Admin isn't.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Evidently you missed my point. For a scientist, you don't seem to understand how much the loss of a single tower would mean. I'm talking about three states here.

Edit to add: I was really addressing naziboi's post as much as yours. Of course, since I didn't toss in a bunch of faggotry, he probably didn't even read my post.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Evidently you missed my point. For a scientist, you don't seem to understand how much the loss of a single tower would mean. I'm talking about three states here.

Edit to add: I was really addressing naziboi's post as much as yours. Of course, since I didn't toss in a bunch of faggotry, he probably didn't even read my post.
Well, you guys are very boring. But on different note; a new US Covid cluster is starting to run amok here in NSW.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, you guys are very boring. But on different note; a new US Covid cluster is starting to run amok here in NSW.
Yanno, that B word gets thrown around a lot here at BF. But really it's just a sign that people are fishing in the wrong pond. Have you tried trolling funeral homes lately? Might be a good way to meet chicks, after all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yanno, that B word gets thrown around a lot here at BF. But really it's just a sign that people are fishing in the wrong pond. Have you tried trolling funeral homes lately? Might be a good way to meet chicks, after all.
You’re on my forum bru! Have you ever considered the fact that Bastard Factory is geared around entertainment? Leftards were never welcome.

Jake

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You’re on my forum bru! Have you ever considered the fact that Bastard Factory is geared around entertainment? Leftards were never welcome.
It's true, the thread probably belongs in the politics sub which Bastard Factory provided, where it would be easier to a man such as yourself to avoid having to read it. For some though, political stuff is entertaining since it gives one a respite from the fag laming one finds elsewhere in most forums.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's true, the thread probably belongs in the politics sub which Bastard Factory provided, where it would be easier to a man such as yourself to avoid having to read it. For some though, political stuff is entertaining since it gives one a respite from the fag laming one finds elsewhere in most forums.
It doesn’t matter where the fuck it is you Snake! Your political train of thought is dire and fucking pompous if anything. If you and a bunch of leftist idiots think that you can bound up Bastard Factory is your shit drivel, well y’all are going to be in for a rude awakening. Mark my words...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Amen to that. I have to force myself to read their monotonous drivel.

Holliday

Banned
Banned

That's sooo weird then that there was a Politics sub-board all unused and waiting for us boring asses.

You know, Brainfail, you can always go back to the Imagine What the Poster Above's Breath Smells like Board or wherever you usually post.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
3845147.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

That's sooo weird then that there was a Politics sub-board all unused and waiting for us boring asses.

You know, Brainfail, you can always go back to the Imagine What the Poster Above's Breath Smells like Board or wherever you usually post.
It’s the news you doofuses are delivering that sucks donkeys balls. Realise how you people are fucking up for once.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

It's possible to scroll past those you don't agree with. Or is it?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

No...that’s part of the whole game. Look at you for example...ponce in and ponce out. No avatar, shit name, probably won’t stay for long, fair game. You’re expendable. You mean nothing...

Holliday

Banned
Banned

It’s the news you doofuses are delivering that sucks donkeys balls. Realize how you people are fucking up for once.
So more articles like: Experts Discover What Makes Brainfails's Breath so Stinky ?

Last edited:

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

No...that’s part of the whole game. Look at you for example...ponce in and ponce out. No avatar, shit name, probably won’t stay for long, fair game. You’re expendable. You mean nothing...

So, you've been wanting to comment on my posting and this gave you a relevant opportunity? Hmm, I think not.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So, you've been wanting to comment on my posting and this gave you a relevant opportunity? Hmm, I think not.
I don’t know who you are? And quite frankly I don’t care. You’re something that I choose to belittle or berate whenever I feel like it.