Animated GIFS ⚡

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
source.gif

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
you know .. if i did not lose ten years in a military expirement from belgium as to intelligence and such .. i would have been able to show my mom and dad my little felllow side kicks my sons, daughters.. i got aftermatted and MY parents are dead since less than five years... and i'll never get to show my mom and dad my little kiddo's .. seems my whole life is wasted in this shitpit belgium ... fuck i hate my life .. sometimes i fucking want to die .. but yer cool cunts ..and i love ya as few pple brushing in my life..

Edit: i wonder what my parents would have said abt children in my life .. and how they'd look like if i didn't lose time to secret stuff ..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
you know .. if i did not lose ten years in a military expirement from belgium as to intelligence and such .. i would have been able to show my mom and dad my little felllow side kicks my sons, daughters.. i got aftermatted and MY parents are dead since less than five years... and i'll never get to show my mom and dad my little kiddo's .. seems my whole life is wasted in this shitpit belgium ... fuck i hate my life .. sometimes i fucking want to die .. but yer cool cunts ..and i love ya as few pple brushing in my life..

]