Anita Bryant an early Pioneer of Gay Hating, is mortified to announce the gay wedding of her gay Grand Daughter.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've told all my kids I'd disown em if they were faggit. I told my wife I'd expect it to be the end of our marriage too. I wont tolerate faggits for anyone.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've told all my kids I'd disown em if they were faggit. I told my wife I'd expect it to be the end of our marriage too. I wont tolerate faggits for anyone.
Are you losing weight?
So I read your faggit article and I can tell you my granddaughter wouldnt need to wonder. I'd tell her fuck her evil sham satanic faggit marriage and then I'd show up and shit on her cake!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now who will be the first "closet case" to come in here and jizz up the place?

I love this kind of thing.
I love when libs raise children that murder them in their sleep.
Congrats on being the first jizz spraying closet case.
God says execute all faggits, Leviticus 20:13
God says those who condone evil should die Proverbs 17:11

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin I'm far more worried about left wing activists attacking my gay kid than I am of ANY other people.

Shes never going to want a "girl dick" or want a transwoman. So if she ever has to openly say this, people like you are going to go after her job, her schooling, and call for physical violence and death against the "transphobe".

This woman cares way more about her grand daughter than you guys ever will. I doubt she ever wished death on her grandchild and she wouldn't ignore her grand daughter being sexually assaulted if the assault made her political side look bad. Like you guys do.

The worst threat to peoples lesbian daughters is the left wing. That's why so many lesbians are leaving the left.

Js.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you were my son, I'd give you to president nigger for bath house doodie.

So you support the concept of American Imperialism?

But you did not serve in uniform, curIOuS?

I served by building your standard missiles, phalanx, and stingers, faggit. WTF does that have to do with the subject ITFP?

You never wore the uniform that put you in in the bomb sites, you limp wristed sand crab! Fuck off with your Military Industrial Combat cushy civ gig.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Here are the Capital Police, the people whose job it is, is to protect the dipshits like Matt Gaetz and Ditzy Marjy Green
000_8YA8J6.jpg

is this the part where the cops just invited them in?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here are the Capital Police, the people whose job it is, is to protect the dipshits like Matt Gaetz and Ditzy Marjy Green
000_8YA8J6.jpg

is this the part where the cops just invited them in?

So even though there is footage and proof that police allowed people in, you are just gonna deny that and cherry pick whatever fits the narrative you want to believe?

Why wouldnt you just move to another country that doesnt tolerate democracy rather than destroying this one? It's just unhinged. You guys dont have a single truthful reason to be so hateful and intolerant of opposing views that you would gleefully destroy Americas liberal democracy.

Do you think that once the GovCo is done using you guys to punish and abolish dissent that they will stay in your favor? Looks like your comrades actually think they are going to have their utopia. They arent.....but they think it.

All you guys are going to have is an authoritarian shit hole and no individual rights and liberties. And less resources.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Do the Capital Police on perimeter security duty actually have the command authority to countermand The Orders of the Day regarding the Capital and its associated office buildings access?

Tee hee, funny, but not funny.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do the Capital Police on perimeter security duty actually have the command authority to countermand The Orders of the Day regarding the Capital and its associated office buildings access?

Pretty sure Pelosi(and others in charge of that) said not to take any extra security measures.

And no, it's not funny that you lot have become so hyperpartisan that you guys want to abolish democracy and turn America into a one party socailist shit hole where everyone is coerced into your cult at the threat of punishment.

I just dont understand that level of hate and selfishness. It's not going to matter to you what the truth actually is and no amount of evidence will make you pause in your dishonest mission to demonize other people because they dont want certain values imposed on them.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

^^^ spoken like a TRUE God fearing Christian with hatred and judgment in his heart.

You guys NEVER try to impose your values on anyone.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Pretty sure Pelosi(and others in charge of that) said not to take any extra security measures.

And no, it's not funny that you lot have become so hyperpartisan that you guys want to abolish democracy and turn America into a one party socailist shit hole where everyone is coerced into your cult at the threat of punishment.

I just dont understand that level of hate and selfishness. It's not going to matter to you what the truth actually is and no amount of evidence will make you pause in your dishonest mission to demonize other people because they dont want certain values imposed on them.
Read an actual account of the timeline you ridiculous little trollop. Listen to the testimonies of the frontline LEO's that were there. And fuck off with your Trumptard selective memory.

One story out of many.....you fucktards, is this actual video of this thin blue line guy fake?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Now who will be the first "closet case" to come in here and jizz up the place?

Anita Bryant was on the Wrong side of the direction where American Society was headed.

However...she may have been on the right side historical outcomes.

She warned the Gay Community what was coming:

....and soon afterwards the deadly AIDS Epidemic arrived in America.

Incidentally, the guy who threw that pie in her face, died of AIDS.