Another Day, More White Libtard Animals Molesting Kiddies

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
CNN is a preferred employer for woke white scumbags.

A former CNN worker who served as a senior producer on Jake Tapper's "The Lead" is being investigated in connection with allegations pertaining to potential minor victims, Fox News reported, citing the Fairfax County (Va.) Police Department.

The department told the outlet that a probe has been initiated "into serious allegations involving potential juvenile victims" and "detectives assigned to the Child Exploitation Squad of the Major Crimes Bureau are leading this investigation" related to Rick Saleeby.

A CNN spokesperson informed Fox News Digital that the individual "in question no longer works for CNN," but resigned earlier in December.

Another former CNN producer, John Griffin, was recently fired by the outlet after being arrested.

Griffin was arrested earlier this month by the FBI "after a federal grand jury in Vermont charged Griffin with three counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity," according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Vermont.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP

Shen Li

Factory Bastard
Put a dress on a white male libtard and they instinctively assume it's a license to be predators.

From The Guardian

Transgender prisoner who sexually assaulted inmates jailed for life
Karen White, 52, admitted sexually assaulting women in female prison and raping two other women outside jail

A “predatory and controlling” rapist has been jailed for life after she attacked vulnerable women in female prisons.
Karen White, 52, who was
, admitted sexually assaulting women in a female prison and raping another two women outside jail.

White was transferred to New Hall prison in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, on remand last September after being arrested on suspicion of repeatedly stabbing a neighbour. The attacks on fellow prisoners took place between September and October.
The 52-year-old, who is currently transitioning, was sentenced yesterday for two counts of rape, two sexual assaults and one offence of wounding.
White has previous convictions for indecent assault, indecent exposure and gross indecency involving children, animal cruelty and dishonesty.

2336.jpg

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Put a dress on a white male libtard and they instinctively think it's a license to be sexual predators.

Transgender prisoner who sexually assaulted inmates jailed for life
Karen White, 52, admitted sexually assaulting women in female prison and raping two other women outside jail

A “predatory and controlling” rapist has been jailed for life after she attacked vulnerable women in female prisons.
Karen White, 52, who was
, admitted sexually assaulting women in a female prison and raping another two women outside jail.

White was transferred to New Hall prison in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, on remand last September after being arrested on suspicion of repeatedly stabbing a neighbour. The attacks on fellow prisoners took place between September and October.
The 52-year-old, who is currently transitioning, was sentenced yesterday for two counts of rape, two sexual assaults and one offence of wounding.
White has previous convictions for indecent assault, indecent exposure and gross indecency involving children, animal cruelty and dishonesty.

2336.jpg
I'll raise with Dennis Hastert longtime GOP Speaker Of The House. Groomed a young Boy for sex, so moral!

Why do Conservatives have such a laissez faire attitude about Man-Boy Sex?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am comforted by the fact that no female was ever sexually assaulted before the scourge of transwomen were allowed to exist in society.

One day we will return to the days when women were completely sake. All we have to do is kill all the transwomen.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Pretend there is spooky horror movie music playing ominously as you read this...

Almost a quarter of Republicans believe Satan-worshiping pedophiles control the US government, media, and financial sector

SOMEBODY HELP ME FIND REALITY!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

CNN is a preferred employer for woke white scumbags.

A former CNN worker who served as a senior producer on Jake Tapper's "The Lead" is being investigated in connection with allegations pertaining to potential minor victims, Fox News reported, citing the Fairfax County (Va.) Police Department.

The department told the outlet that a probe has been initiated "into serious allegations involving potential juvenile victims" and "detectives assigned to the Child Exploitation Squad of the Major Crimes Bureau are leading this investigation" related to Rick Saleeby.

A CNN spokesperson informed Fox News Digital that the individual "in question no longer works for CNN," but resigned earlier in December.

Another former CNN producer, John Griffin, was recently fired by the outlet after being arrested.

Griffin was arrested earlier this month by the FBI "after a federal grand jury in Vermont charged Griffin with three counts of using a facility of interstate commerce to attempt to entice minors to engage in unlawful sexual activity," according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Vermont.

Are t these two your favorites? Fucking low life.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You can fool anyone any longer Stubby. FloriDUh, theme parks, Matt Gaetz. You’re in Heaven Little guy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am comforted by the fact that no female was ever sexually assaulted before the scourge of transwomen were allowed to exist in society.

One day we will return to the days when women were completely sake. All we have to do is kill all the transwomen.

that would be an excellent start.

And no female will ever be raped again, right?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look how triggered admin gets when you make fun of transsexuals :LOL3:
Look how emo Pauncho Piss Boy gets when you point how his hideous physical form and disgusting hair loss!
Speaking of disgusting. How’s your buddy monster. That was quite the melty he was having earlier

Are you navy sissies really that sensetive?
Speaking of portly bald guys, there you Pauncho Pisstain!
Speaking of sailor homos that like chics with dicks

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There are no deterrents for rape. People will always be raped like the little 7 yr old girl in my city a few days ago... by a 6' 2" monster aged 25 who should be executed and that isn't evil, that is justifiable.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There are no deterrents for rape. People will always be raped like the little 7 yr old girl in my city a few days ago... by a 6' 2" monster aged 25 who should be executed and that isn't evil, that is justifiable.

But, I thought that if we murdered transwomen all rape would end? Rape will still happen. What a ripoff!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I bet he was a leftist

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Look how emo Pauncho Piss Boy gets when you point how his hideous physical form and disgusting hair loss!
Speaking of disgusting. How’s your buddy monster. That was quite the melty he was having earlier
So steroids, huh?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

qear

I bet he was a leftist
I heard you wear Womens Lingerie.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
So steroids, huh?
Leftists take steroids? I doubt you womanly fairybois want any more testosterone

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

qear

I bet he was a leftist
I heard you wear Womens Lingerie.
I heard you suck cock