Oerdin Loves Andy!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Bill And Melinda Gates Announce Divorce
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It'll surely be the largest divorce settlment in History.

$30-40 billion for him, $30-40 billion for her.

Divorce may accomplish what the Antitrust laws never could, eh?

Breaking up Microsoft.

I think Bezos' divorce was higher end, but either way, we're talking insane and unnecessary amounts of money in both cases.
Especially when the cunt did nothing but open her legs to get it

...didn't you similarly lose lots of money in a divorce, Bigly? :Whaa?:

Haha! That's why he's no longer a bilionaire and had to buy a McMansion.

That's why he's mad at his EX & hates Liberals/Feminists. so much.
A lotta men who went thrugh bruising divorces ofen identify with Donald Trump.

Makes sense. That guy really has a burr up his ass over liberals and all women. It's sad to see. Makes you almost feel sorry for the little guy.

All liberals are women... even the ones with shrivelled testicles and a cocktail Frank...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bill And Melinda Gates Announce Divorce
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It'll surely be the largest divorce settlment in History.

$30-40 billion for him, $30-40 billion for her.

Divorce may accomplish what the Antitrust laws never could, eh?

Breaking up Microsoft.

I think Bezos' divorce was higher end, but either way, we're talking insane and unnecessary amounts of money in both cases.
Especially when the cunt did nothing but open her legs to get it

...didn't you similarly lose lots of money in a divorce, Bigly? :Whaa?:

Haha! That's why he's no longer a bilionaire and had to buy a McMansion.

That's why he's mad at his EX & hates Liberals/Feminists. so much.
A lotta men who went thrugh bruising divorces ofen identify with Donald Trump.

It's notorious how the courts side with the female during divorce settlements and the guy gets the shitty end of the stick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They might be dumb. I dont know.

But the bar was really set.....so are they passed out with a crack pipe around hookers in the age of smart phones dumb or just regular dumb? Like a scale of 1 to Hunter.

20210506-134424.jpg

20210506-134449.jpg

I wasnt even this irresponsible and stupid as a junkie and I'm like.....nobody really lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They might be dumb. I dont know.

But the bar was really set.....so are they passed out with a crack pipe around hookers in the age of smart phones dumb or just regular dumb? Like a scale of 1 to Hunter.

20210506-134424.jpg

20210506-134449.jpg

I wasnt even this irresponsible and stupid as a junkie and I'm like.....nobody really lmao.
You WERE a junkie. That makes you very much somebody.

No no no no I mean I'm not at all a public figure. I'm just some rando short irish brunette with a big mouth and like 3 friends lol.

I'm not the adult child of Jim Crow Joe.....but yanno if I was? I'd likely be passed out with crack pipes too. Lolz.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
I respect anyone that can kick the addiction. My oldest granddau was on H for about 5 years. Now she's on the methadone treatment. Not a great answer but a hell of a lot better than the alternative.
The shit she and our family went thru is an old but very ugly story.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I respect anyone that can kick the addiction. My oldest granddau was on H for about 5 years. Now she's on the methadone treatment. Not a great answer but a hell of a lot better than the alternative.

Yes I remember we talked about this. I'm very glad to hear shes doing well.

Hopefully in the future she can start cutting down on the maintenance and reclaim her life entirely.

Is she in any therapy? Because that's such a huge and important part of true recovery.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Hopefully in the future she can start cutting down on the maintenance and reclaim her life entirely.

Is she in any therapy? Because that's such a huge and important part of true recovery.

Yes she does therapy, but she is also diagnosed bipolar.
She says it's impossible to stay sober so now it's weed and some coke.
Money is always an issue so there some heart breaking things going on there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes she does therapy, but she is also diagnosed bipolar.
She says it's impossible to stay sober so now it's weed and some coke.
Money is always an issue so there some heart breaking things going on there.

She needs a doctor and to be stabilized on meds for the bipolar and be in ongoing therapy.

I went through a one year in house program, a 2 year after care program and a total of 5 years of CBT. For the past few years I'll go to Celebrate Recovery meetings a few times a month. Maybe there is something like that she can do?

She needs to really want to recover. That's often most of the battle.

You are always welcome to come up in my PMs if you ever need to talk about it ♡

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Y'all did know that Bigly Trum
3ae15fe625258265fb927f4a96618238936b7ca3.png
p is smarter than his Generals, right? Here is his most recent attempt to outsmart the internet.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
p is smarter than his Generals, right? Here is his most recent attempt to outsmart the internet.
Did your panties get moist or soaked when you first saw that?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Did your panties get moist or soaked when you first saw that?

You know it.

These cucks love censorship. No one should be allowed to hear from anyone but their hive. Good thing all the socail media monopolies agree right!

#revolution

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
According to Ben Mankiewicz it is the favorite movie musical of Justice Sotomayor, Alice Cooper and me.
Mankiewicz didn't actually mention me nonetheless it seems it is the one thing binding the three of us together.
I am not partial to musicals, in fact not, other than also Rocky Horror - any other I will pass by in favor of house chores.

Ben had as guests before the airing - Rita Moreno, and the actor/dancers who played Riff and Bernardo. I felt it was a somewhat labored discussion, but Rita discussed her upcoming involvement with the production of a remake. She had two criticisms of the 1961 production:
1) that the use of pancake makeup to unify the Puerto Rican (she said hispanic) players was painfully artificial since hispanics are of a near infinitely broad racial spectrum, and
2) she didn't on balance care for Natalie Wood's performance, which she felt was inauthentic largely because Wood could not understand what it was to be a latina.

Now - I have to say that I also have thought Wood (much as I love her) was miscast, but last night I did take a more favorable view of her in the role - I think Moreno didn't see her as fiery and hyperemotional enough, that her sweet gentleness was unhispanic perhaps.

..anyway - I went to sleep and woke this morning thinking on this subject of actors having to be of the ethnicity they are portraying, and mean to let alone the idea that actors are or have been, wrongfully not cast in roles that they might naturally play in favor of those that wouldn't. I mean, who can forget Peter Sellers playing the character inspired by Charlie Chan in Murder by Death, or Tony Randle in The 7 Faces of Dr Lao? Can you really see Jackie Chan in those roles?
...and was the part of Tony played by an authentic Polish actor?
Must a junkie be played by an authentic junkie?
When the George Floyd movie is made will the part of Derrick Chauvin have to be played by an actual murderer?

What is acting, after all? Is it not playing the part of someone you are not?

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
According to Ben Mankiewicz it is the favorite movie musical of Justice Sotomayor, Alice Cooper and me.
Mankiewicz didn't actually mention me nonetheless it seems it is the one thing binding the three of us together.
I am not partial to musicals, in fact not, other than also Rocky Horror - any other I will pass by in favor of house chores.

Ben had as guests before the airing - Rita Moreno, and the actor/dancers who played Riff and Bernardo. I felt it was a somewhat labored discussion, but Rita discussed her upcoming involvement with the production of a remake. She had two criticisms of the 1961 production:
1) that the use of pancake makeup to unify the Puerto Rican (she said hispanic) players was painfully artificial since hispanics are of a near infinitely broad racial spectrum, and
2) she didn't on balance care for Natalie Wood's performance, which she felt was inauthentic largely because Wood could not understand what it was to be a latina.

Now - I have to say that I also have thought Wood (much as I love her) was miscast, but last night I did take a more favorable view of her in the role - I think Moreno didn't see her as fiery and hyperemotional enough, that her sweet gentleness was unhispanic perhaps.

..anyway - I went to sleep and woke this morning thinking on this subject of actors having to be of the ethnicity they are portraying, and mean to let alone the idea that actors are or have been, wrongfully not cast in roles that they might naturally play in favor of those that wouldn't. I mean, who can forget Peter Sellers playing the character inspired by Charlie Chan in Murder by Death, or Tony Randle in The 7 Faces of Dr Lao? Can you really see Jackie Chan in those roles?
When the George Floyd movie is made will the part of Derrick Chauvin have to be played by an actual murderer?

Oi fuckwit...you’re posting this in Politics. Fucking imbecile!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

OMG Now my whole day is fucking fucked!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

OMG Now my whole day is fucking fucked!

Just listen to good music and you’ll be alright.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
TRUMP!!! best president ever!! MAGA

While I'm no fan of Trump, shouldn't there be alternate platforms?

Why does everyone have to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others for their news feeds/sources?

The fact that Twitter had to ban Trump and shut him down shows how afraid they were of the guy.
No they banned Trump, because he was a lying treasonous rabble rouser.
TRUMP was a threat because he wasnt a politician.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
As you kids may already know, it turns out that Trump's Tremendously Shiny Brand New Social Media Platform, is actually just a blog....hey at least he tried, amirite?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TRUMP!!! best president ever!! MAGA

While I'm no fan of Trump, shouldn't there be alternate platforms?

Why does everyone have to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others for their news feeds/sources?

The fact that Twitter had to ban Trump and shut him down shows how afraid they were of the guy.
No they banned Trump, because he was a lying treasonous rabble rouser.
TRUMP was a threat because he wasnt a politician.

Well, Trump certainly was a threat to someone and their existence or livelihood.
That much I'll agree - even if I wasn't a fan of his.

But as 'terrible' as Trump allegedly is/was, I honestly don't think he was anywhere near as bad as the George W. Bush/Dick Cheney duo. Those fuckers did more damage to the USA, the World and its economy than all the Presidents prior to them combined or since.

If Trump was like a latter day Mussolini, W Bush was more like Hitler.

The world could survive 1 termof Trump, but W Bush's damage/legacy is still being felt.
And that wasn't just the USA, but the entire world.