Oerdin Loves Andy!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is where we throw back our heads and laugh. Ha ha ha.
You shouldn’t invest so much time with Trump. He’s making you sad.
I am shaking my keyboard in unbridled laughter.
It’s your fixation buddy!
Providing a counterpoint to the Felching Trumpophiles in this dumpster fire is a valuable and necessary ingredient to the dialectic

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Providing a counterpoint to the Felching Trumpophiles in this dumpster fire is a valuable and necessary ingredient to the dialectic
Trump was a shit president. I don’t think anyone is denying that. The fact that you think that it’s Politics worthy is actually surprising. Let it go. Let Biden do his damage too, and in ‘24...find a proper candidate to represent America. No more games.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I always get a real jolt of giggles when some loser on unearned vet benefits sits there and claims Trump's a business failure when he's actually worth nearly two billion dollars

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I always get a real jolt of giggles when some loser on unearned vet benefits sits there and claims Trump's a business failure when he's actually worth nearly two billion dollars
Veterans Benefits have been very good to me, I'm sorry if that makes you feel small.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Veterans Benefits have been very good to me, I'm sorry if that makes you feel small.
You’re relying on a government pension. We make decent superannuation. Go figure?!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah, always stating how much he failed to become a success. But he got back on the horse. With big rewards, comes risk. Business 101.
Being born filthy rich and laundering money for the Russian mob, never hurts either.
It’s always going to help. But I’ve seen many people born with a silver spoon lose it in a flash with plain bad decision-making. Anyhoo...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm not the one envying another man's wealth, bum.
Yes you are Mr 6 Bedroom Luxury car driver.
who exactly?

I applaud Trump for his success in life.

You on the other hand are green with envy because you are a broke coward living off menial and unearned vet benefits. Bum.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump was a shit president. I don’t think anyone is denying that. The fact that you think that it’s Politics worthy is actually surprising. Let it go. Let Biden do his damage too, and in ‘24...find a proper candidate to represent America. No more games.

I think both the Democrats and Republicans should both clean house and find much younger but experienced candidates.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I think both the Democrats and Republicans should both clean house and find much younger bu experienced candidates.
Absolutely. America’s future depends on it. Australia will always support America. It’s been the longest standing relationship/ alliance in modern history.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I think both the Democrats and Republicans should both clean house and find much younger bu experienced candidates.
Absolutely. America’s future depends on it. Australia will always support America. It’s been the longest standing relationship/ alliance in modern history.

Yeah. Australia will get involved in any war America asks them to fight. Vietnam. Iraq. etc

The USA is your modern day master much like the British Empire was which preceded it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
An attorney for an accused Capitol rioter claimed his client participated in the January 6 siege because he had 'Foxitus' and 'Foxmania' from watching Fox News for 6 months

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah. Australia will get involved in any war America asks them to fight. Vietnam. Iraq. etc

The USA is your modern day master much like the British Empire was which preceded it.
It’s in Australia’s best interest...there’s the whole of South East Asia on our doorstep. Lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Corporate left wing media incites months of violent riots that have left numerous innocent people DEAD and destroyed billions of dollars in property damage.

And these assholes have the nerve to claim Fox causes "violent behavoir"?

Gtfo.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An attorney for an accused Capitol rioter claimed his client participated in the January 6 siege because he had 'Foxitus' and 'Foxmania' from watching Fox News for 6 months

That's a riot. And yet sadly true. I've seen all kinds of evidence for it on these boards.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

That's a riot. And yet sadly true. I've seen all kinds of evidence for it on these boards.
...and they don't even know they're mushrooms.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
179847423_297289728621151_6562426642287176021_n.jpg

That's an excellent idea, though I don't think Trump has the mental capacity to learn Morse Code.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think both the Democrats and Republicans should both clean house and find much younger but experienced candidates.

I agree, except age is irrelevant. They need to find people who aren't on the take.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
TRUMP!!! best president ever!! MAGA

While I'm no fan of Trump, shouldn't there be alternate platforms?

Why does everyone have to use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others for their news feeds/sources?

The fact that Twitter had to ban Trump and shut him down shows how afraid they were of the guy.

We live in Covid 1984. Only the Ministry of Truth can have platforms (corporate media).

The rest is "alternative news from alt right extremist nazis!!"

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not the one envying another man's wealth, bum.
Yes you are Mr 6 Bedroom Luxury car driver.
who exactly?

I applaud Trump for his success in life.

You on the other hand are green with envy because you are a broke coward living off menial and unearned vet benefits. Bum.
182578094_314278100060328_3785207152614807412_n.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️