Oerdin Loves Andy!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder who is the biggest homo? Oderstink, Popgun McTatters, or loktardita.

There should be a negs given stat so the determination would be easier.

LoLz at you homos.
7b3.jpg

There are good people on both sides!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LoLz at you homos.

Ah, is the deaf guy having a melt down? Please tell me your melting down because your so salty you got smacked in the face by facts. :lol:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LoLz at you homos.
7b3.jpg

Your projection is amazing. Antifa believes everyone who is not a radical communist is a Nazi where as you believe when Antifa calls for a riots on its usual Twitter pages and people dressed in black bloc and holding Antifa flags while chanting antifa slogans and doing all the usual antifa violence some how secretly are not antifa? Conspiracy theory much?

How do you explain how the arrested were all well known antifa terrorists who had been arrested multiple times before at antifa riots? Just part of the conspiracy, eh, nutjob?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LoLz at you homos.
7b3.jpg

Your projection is amazing. Antifa believes everyone who is not a radical communist is a Nazi where as you believe when Antifa calls for a riots on its usual Twitter pages and people dressed in black bloc and holding Antifa flags while chanting antifa slogans and doing all the usual antifa violence some how secretly are not antifa? Conspiracy theory much?

How do you explain how the arrested were all well known antifa terrorists who had been arrested multiple times before at antifa riots? Just part of the conspiracy, eh, nutjob?

Link?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

LoLz at you homos.
7b3.jpg

Hey remember when the Anteefa's attacked a Hockey Game and kilt all the players? That was Antiriffic!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LoLz at you homos.
7b3.jpg

Link?

Dozens and dozens and dozens provided in this very thread. Try reading them. 23 pages of them and counting.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

LoLz at you homos.
7b3.jpg

Link?

Dozens and dozens and dozens provided in this very thread. Try reading them. 23 pages of them and counting.

I haven't seen one. Not one.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

LoLz at you homos.

Ah, is the deaf guy having a melt down? Please tell me your melting down because your so salty you got smacked in the face by facts. :lol:
I'm laughing at you "guys" going full melty, because you can't throw any of your bs past me.
Man, it's so easy for a propagandist to stuff shit in your head because it's all empty space and no resistance is offered. If you learn to think and observe objectively you'd never believe any of the bullshit you spew. But you're a no-thinky LibiCon so you never will.

I mean - you really believe the lie that you posed that the white woman said that all white people should be lynched?

or,
did she say words to the effect of How would you feel if it was white people being lynched?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

9895922.jpeg

9895923.jpeg

Open and shut case of murder.
We see the video of people trying to murder him just like we've seen the video of your election fraud. The video doesnt lie cunt. You stole the 2020 election from Trump and Hero Kyle fired in self defense against people trying to murder him. Checkmate!
Over 60 courts disagree, and it will be one more when the little murdering shit KR gets convicted.
Every libtard disagrees with video proof, always. We've seen you do it here over and over. So what?
I'm not disagreeing with video proof, I'm disagreeing with you in this case of what it proves accompanied by testimony of what had happened earlier.
KR murdered someone, he was pursued in an attempt to disarm him, which the vid clearly shows,
and he killed again. Murder plain and simple.
i.e., you're disagreeing with video proof that Hero Kyle killed your scumbag circle jerk kid fukin buddies in self defense. PWN3D!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa again brandishing firearms and threatening motorists. No charges filed so far.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa video taped attacking a car then throwing a bike into its path after which they blatantly lie and claim he hit someone. Antifa always lies. The antifa handbook instructs them to lie. That is one of the reasons they attack any video recorderer who isn't part of their propaganda campaign. They hate it when video proves their lies to be lies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

LoLz at you homos.

I'm laughing at you "guys" going full melty, because you can't throw any of your bs past me.
Man, it's so easy for a propagandist to stuff shit in your head because it's all empty space and no resistance is offered. If you learn to think and observe objectively you'd never believe any of the bullshit you spew. But you're a no-thinky LibiCon so you never will.

I mean - you really believe the lie that you posed that the white woman said that all white people should be lynched?

or,
did she say words to the effect of How would you feel if it was white people being lynched?
You support pedodos! Waaaahahahahaaaa

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is perfectly clear that BLM and Antifa don't care about black cri.inality and just want all black criminals to get a free pass simply because they are black. Take this case in NC where a black drug dealer attempted to murder five police officers while making his escape by attempting to drive over them. Police lawfully fired and thankfully killed the career criminal.

BLM and Antifa don't care and just do their usual song and dance of lies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Creature Co-OP" is an Antifa aligned "affinity group". When they aren't running a game house of prostitution they're out rioting, doing drugs, and lighting things on fire at Antifa "protests". Most of the members have been arrested multiple times by police but the far left DA there has dropped charges on 98% of rioters because there is no rule of law in Portland.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
"Creature Co-OP" is an Antifa aligned "affinity group". When they aren't running a game house of prostitution they're out rioting, doing drugs, and lighting things on fire at Antifa "protests". Most of the members have been arrested multiple times by police but the far left DA there has dropped charges on 98% of rioters because there is no rule of law in Portland.
QAnon AWAAAAAAAAAY !

Good job, Oderstink. I think you finally have the evidence Federal Investigators need to take Antifa down.

PS: Corey Kluber - No-Hit shutout. One walk.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon AWAAAAAAAAAY !

Good job, Oderstink. I think you finally have the evidence Federal Investigators need to take Antifa down.

I feel pity for for oerdinaerie, sadly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon AWAAAAAAAAAY !

I feel pity for for oerdinaerie, sadly.

This guy is terrified of black people. How sad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
QAnon AWAAAAAAAAAY !

Did you forget to take your medication again today?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
QAnon AWAAAAAAAAAY !

Did you forget to take your medication again today?

2002 called, they want their troll back.