Oerdin Loves Andy!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
188021294_10159300849574549_9085856662989403859_n.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I still don't know what Anifa is. I never bothered to look it up.

A Jewish far left neo-Marxist Communist group. Think purple haired feminists and scrawny middle class soyboys.
If you captured one of those middle class soyboys, and got him into your mom's debasement, what would you do first?

What is a soyboy?
Not entirely sure, but in the context that those that use the term regularly on this forum, my Philology Department thinks it refers to anyone who is perceived as a threat to an individual's tribal status.

LMAO. That's the best definition yet.
Yes, very threatening...
JrfbhR2.jpg

Now that is some foreheead and those feet... holy surf planks batman?

I thought coneheads were a Saturday Night Live thing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And, of course, yet another hate hoax. This things seem to be a daily occurrence.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That lie has been debunked over and over and over. It is amazing how as soon as the lawyers write letters about defination and slander how suddenly all these far lefty lies print retraction to their disproven lies and bull shit. Andy has been real good at winning those cases.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That lie has been debunked over and over and over. It is amazing how as soon as the lawyers write letters about defination and slander how suddenly all these far lefty lies print retraction to their disproven lies and bull shit. Andy has been real good at winning those cases.

What's a defination?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

What's a defination?
I think that means blaspheming Dear Leader.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The author of that hit piece, Jeff Yates, is a far leftist who wrote pro-Antifa propaganda. He also regularly lies to his readers.

In November 2019, CBC columnist reporter Jeff Yates, who often uncovers fake news, ironically published fake news of his own.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, he claimed that American journalist Andy Ngo was suspended from Twitter for just 12 hours and tagging Ngo’s account proved as much. Both claims were untrue and despite being proven wrong, Yates refused to delete the post.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What's a defination?

It is defamation which gets rewritten by a horrible spellchecker software on my Samsung. :p

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What's a defination?

It is defamation which gets rewritten by a horrible spellchecker software on my Samsung. :p

Your Samsung thinks defination is a word? In what language?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

What's a defination?

Your Samsung thinks defination is a word? In what language?
Like you haven't made an abundance of spelling and grammatical errors in your shitposting career

and you're supposed to be a teacher