Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see how these deranged racist lunatics behave. That is how they deliberately to upset the officers hoping they will respond in kind so Antifa can lie and pretend to be a victim.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here we have a self declared feminist antifa group in Austria up set that a news outlet did its job and reported about how four Afgah illegal aliens in theor 20's and 30's kidnapped, drugged, and took turns raping a 13 year old Austrian girl. This is extremely common behavior for these illegal alien migrant but the left wants to prevent these truths from ever being reported. They are afraid people might get the right idea.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A rare bit of truth out of Antifa. Click on the picture and read the highlighted parts. All of them are good but the last one is the most important.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You can see how these deranged racist lunatics behave. That is how they deliberately to upset the officers hoping they will respond in kind so Antifa can lie and pretend to be a victim.

Makeup is a scary thing, it can transform an ugly bitch into a looker... the selfie and the police mugshot literally look like 2 different people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I imagine she is using 20 year old photos when she claims she used to be a "model ".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is worth noting that the radical left wing black lesbian group attacked the elderly Egyptian food cart entrepreneur because he had a small American flag displayed on his food cart. The elderly man, who got half a dozen stitches to his scalp, said he was proud to make America his home despite what the violent hate-filled leftist did to him. The black lesbian communists also robbed his business after they assaulted him.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is not surprising Antifa lies about and attacks black people who are trying to a vigil for all the members of their community killed due to skyrocketing crime and Democrats defunding the police.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pipe down, nigger faggit!
Read the story, the drunk was begging for it, I think you curb stomped him, had you been there, no one likes a loud obnoxious drunk.
I read that story days ago. I'll say now what I said then: this story is seriously lacking in details. Nobody randomly talks shit to another person in a situation like that. I'll bet they had an ongoing feud.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is indeed what she claimed. She used ancient photos of herself where as her real present day pictures are hideous. The video of her being abusive was disgusting and she deserved the arrest she got.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A common tactic Antifa supporters use, including aidsman may I add, is to deny antifa is actually antifa whenever they get caught red headed being the lying fools that they are. Any level of research quickly confirms it is the same Antifa affiliated communist supporting fools we all know them to be.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The other good news is there is only a few dozen hard core antifa idiots in the state of California. They are just highly mobile going from place to place full time rioting and protesting hoping to make their numbers seem larger than they really are. This means, in reality, law enforcement only has to convict a few dozen of these fools and most of the agitating will get derailed.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In case anyone has been living under a rock for the last 30 years both the ADL and SPLC have become the exact same thing they claim to be fighting against. Worse, the now routinely lie. They just have no credibility.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The ADL was founded by a Chicago lawyer, Sigmund Livingston in response to the 1913 murder/rape trial of Leo Frank a middle-class Jewish manager of a sweat-shop in Georgia who raped and murdered a thirteen-year-old, lower-class Gentile (non-Jewish) child worker.

The K1ke pdophile was subsequently lynched for his crime by furious locals.

iu

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ADL was founded by a Chicago lawyer, Sigmund Livingston in response to the 1913 murder/rape trial of Leo Frank a middle-class Jewish manager of a sweat-shop in Georgia who raped and murdered a thirteen-year-old, lower-class Gentile (non-Jewish) child worker.

The K1ke pdophile was subsequently lynched for his crime by furious locals.

iu
Wait, I thought only niggers got lynched? (sarcasm off)

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, Aryans accusation reads like a yahoo news article. Tons of shit left out. I bet that nigger did it and ironically, the white lynch mobs niggers and libs cry crocodile tears over, chose to lynch a white skinned jew rather than the feral nigger who most likely did it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Pipe down, nigger faggit!
Read the story, the drunk was begging for it, I think you curb stomped him, had you been there, no one likes a loud obnoxious drunk.

So you are going to contribute a story about someone who.....instead of walking away like he should have.....chose to physically assault someone over words for what purpose?

To prove the left applauds and supports violence? We know.

So awesome. Now ....assuming the guy who got punched really is a racist....he now got his bias confirmed that black people are violent. And he will probably enjoy pressing charges.

I'm sure YOU find all of this reasonable.

If only I knew violence was acceptable everytime I've encountered some perverted drunken mouth breather who said gross inappropriate things to me. I'd have a long trail of men whose dicks I broke with my foot.

But I chose to separate myself instead.

So much for fostering a civil society built on liberties. The entitled left is entitled.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finally! Another antifa/BLM murderer gets caught by the long arm of the law. Many thanks to our boys in blue.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is it just me or has Oerdin completely and utterly shit all over admaggot very convincingly in this thread

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will remember after shooting the two black teens (who were in a stolen car) Antifa members tried to destroy all the evidence and tamper with the crime scene to hide Antifa's involvement in the murder/shooting. The murderer was a member of the Antifa group known as the John Brown gun club.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Finally! Another antifa/BLM murderer gets caught by the long arm of the law. Many thanks to our boys in blue.

H and Admin will say this wasnt BLM.

Just like every other death that happened because of their violent riots.

Kinda funny how BLM/antifa always have people dying around them and communities just getting destroyed when they show up

But it's not them!

These people are so full of hate that they'll excuse literally anything.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, Aryans accusation reads like a yahoo news article. Tons of shit left out. I bet that nigger did it and ironically, the white lynch mobs niggers and libs cry crocodile tears over, chose to lynch a white skinned jew rather than the feral nigger who most likely did it.

You're basing this on what exactly?