Oerdin Loves Andy!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wouldn't mind betting that Antifa is based in Germany, given that's where it started.

As always, history is repeating itself and we're literally living in the 1920/1930 era of Weimar Germany right now. It's going to be interesting to see which country the new Hitler emerges from to kick off the Nationalist revolution against the woke Cultural Marxists.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
A California Construction Worker Asked a Speeding Motorist to Slow Down. He Was Shot Seven Times In Response.

14f9be466b764c4a086a962c2c4fb2b8

Bobby Gayle (left), Michael Hayes (right) Credit: Family photo/Stockton Police Department

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
10,000 niggers rape white women in a year: ..............................................................
1 black woman gets raped by a white guy in 2 years: RAAAAAYYYYYYCCCCIIIISSSSSSS!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A California Construction Worker Asked a Speeding Motorist to Slow Down. He Was Shot Seven Times In Response.

Bobby Gayle (left), Michael Hayes (right) Credit: Family photo/Stockton Police Department

THis is horrible.

We have to respond by killing all white people. Starting with you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

THis is horrible.

We have to respond by killing all white people. Starting with you.
I volunteer to carry out the sentence as part of my reparations.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3.5 years for attempting to organize a terrorist attack/mass killing seems a bit light but at this point any punishment at all is a step forward.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It must be done. There must be a crack down. You just can't have violent communist terrorists destroying businesses and burning down buildings at will.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It must be done. There must be a crack down. You just can't have violent communist terrorists destroying businesses and burning down buildings at will.
You can if your goal is to eliminate the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a BLM story but as BLM and Antifa are fellow travels in communism and work together on every riot it is a good fit here.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Violent trans activists being their usual violent selves. Not Antifa though Antifa backs this radical far left ideology of stupidity. Also Antifa is packed full of these violent mentally ill people.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oerdin, Antifa is JEWISH. I don't understand why you repeatedly protest this fact.

Posting no evidence and just random pictures claiming those random pictures are some how evidence is stupid.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is a BLM story but as BLM and Antifa are fellow travels in communism and work together on every riot it is a good fit here.

Dolton, Harvey, and Dixmoor and everything else bordered by I-80 on the south, I-94 on the east, I-57 on the west, and the 57/94 convergence on the north is the worst nigger hell hole I've ever been in, bar none. It literally looks like the worst parts of Detroit. I did some business with a rail repair facility in Harvey and they told me how the niggers used to break in and steal all the copper from the trains. They added guard dogs and the niggers got killed stripping the trains. Hilarious! I knew it was gonna be bad when I saw Rosa Parks School. The Harvey or Dixmoor police stations and city council were busted not too long ago for being a criminal enterprise. If you zoom in on the neighborhoods around I-57 and 147th st., there are entire city blocks that are empty. Most of the city blocks have empty lots. It doesnt look too bad from satellite but when you're driving down the street, theres shit tons of burned out buildings and residences. An A-10 Warthog should BRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP the fuck outta the entire neighborhood.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oerdin, Antifa is JEWISH. I don't understand why you repeatedly protest this fact.

Posting no evidence and just random pictures claiming those random pictures are some how evidence is stupid.

I've posted lots of evidence over the months illustrating the Jewish roots and Jewish membership of Antifa, but you refuse to acknowledge any of it.

At this stage it's clear that you're being willfully ignorant, the only question which remains is why....

antffah.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antkfa loves to claim all Christians are fascists which is such nonsense.