Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is funny how the left always just forgets all the Antifa shooters and mass shooters.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
5e9.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I tried to look it up but couldn't find an explanation. Maybe his meth lab blew up? Or accidentally set himself on fire during a riot?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! What a fucking train wreck. This guy was "Anti-fascist of the year" for 2003. What a total grifter and fraudster. Full on fail. Lied his way into a fake refugee claim all based on to untrue claims. He started a race grift in Poland, told leftist women they were racist unless they slept with him, more than 300 dumb leftist women do sleep with in, and he infected many of them with H.I.V..

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! What a fucking train wreck. This guy was "Anti-fascist of the year" for 2003. What a total grifter and fraudster. Full on fail. Lied his way into a fake refugee claim all based on to untrue claims. He started a race grift in Poland, told leftist women they were racist unless they slept with him, more than 300 dumb leftist women do sleep with in, and he infected many of them with H.I.V..

I guess "burn the coal, pay the toll" applies with that nigger!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

The dumb bitches who fucked him and contracted HIV should be publicly named and shamed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The dumb bitches who fucked him and contracted HIV should be publicly named and shamed.

Spreading HIV should be a death sentence, period.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The old lie that "antifa is not an organization" debunked. It is an organization of organizations. This is Rose City Antifa.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How Antifa lies about everything, they know they are lying, they openly say only the narrative matters and truth means nothing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Armed, in black bloc, and I am certain his social media accounts will tell a story.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NPR is now completely just propaganda and is overtly shilling for Antifa as well as lying to its listeners.