Oerdin Loves Andy!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
270074400_432196595287214_6303241290522770775_n.jpg

The irony of that guy calling other people losers.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow! I didnt know Donald Trump was the reincarnation of BOTH Jefferson Davis AND Adolph Hitler!!!! Tell me moar!!!!

They are insane lol.

As they support political violence in the streets in their mission to take apart the foundation of the country because its "reeeeecist". As they push lies, violence and authoritarianism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha!!!!!
That guy is humping Jennifer Lopez, and here you are having cyber sex with Stubby and Lokpotato.

Prowler is very happily married to a woman who is his best friend and they've built a very happy and stable life for themselves and they are enjoying it. Enjoying eachother with all their shared interests.

He always talks about his wife with such respect and affection. It's beautiful. I love it.

And they love animals. I love people who love animals.

It makes me happy to see decent people happy.

While I've never met them in person, I would definately be comfortable betting there is no way whatsoever Prowler would trade his marriage to hump on Jennifer Lopez and wear leftarded shirts unironically. I just dont see it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I get that you think this but you seem to think that Democrats didn't lose in 1865. Republicans won. Why are you so stupid?

Seriously, why are you so fucking stupid? Which party did you think Abe Lincoln was part of?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahaha!!!!!
That guy is humping Jennifer Lopez, and here you are having cyber sex with Stubby and Lokpotato.

You are the idiot who can't figure out Republicans won the Civil war!
You do realize you just posted that on a public forum? LOLOLOL! Sucks to b u moran!

eklJeDU.jpeg

I'm sharing this wisdom with you as a friend, please heed the meme's wise counsel.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why doesn't this idiot understand that Democrats lost in 1865? Which party does he think Abe Lincoln was part of?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha!!!!!

You do realize you just posted that on a public forum? LOLOLOL! Sucks to b u moran!

eklJeDU.jpeg

I'm sharing this wisdom with you as a friend, please heed the meme's wise counsel.

You understand Lincoln was the father of the Republican party?

Do you not know actual history?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahahahaha!!!!!

eklJeDU.jpeg

What has that got to do with the price of tea inn china? that was a long long time, seasons change, fashions change, some people change and pol. parties change.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why doesn't this idiot understand that Democrats lost in 1865?

You got people (dem/prog people) who think that the democrats were the ones who fought against slavery, were the ones who won the civil war, and were the ones who passed the Civil Rights Act.

Which is completely fucking factually wrong

And then you got other dems/progs who believe some really bizzare propaganda that the parties just "switched". Which is also wrong. The Democrats shifted their narrative. That's about it.

But yeah it's amazing how proud they are to align with the party of the kkk, jim crow and who was opposed to civil rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha!!!!!

eklJeDU.jpeg

What has that got to do with the price of tea inn china? that was a long long time, seasons change, fashions change, some people change and pol. parties change.

And none of us support any of the crap on that guys idiotic shirt. Associating us with movements completely opposed to our values.

Why does Biden get a pass for his support of segregation and for the crime bill and his recent actually racist comments? That's pretty confusing and makes people look like liars who dont genuinely care about racism.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Like look at that guys shirt and the general tone of.

And we get accused of wanting civil war just because we see it coming?

Look at that guys SHIRT. And you know those are being made and bought. And WE get told WE want civil war. Basically we NOTICE the mentality of our opposition and know where it leads.

We are dealing with people who have been brainwashed into seeing their political opposition as that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hahahahaha!!!!!

eklJeDU.jpeg

No doubt you consider yourself an "expert" on men's assholes?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A trend I've noticed over the years with Antifa/BLM is that these movements appear to be saturated with kids who resemble the equivalent of the bullied, awkward types I remember back in school.

They were known as moshers or goths, and were basically a seperate social group who pretty much everyone else steered clear from.

The pale gaunt faces, long straggly hair and weak frames were a dead giveaway, along with their anti-social tendancies.

I was never a bully, so I left them alone, but the Mosher/Goth Vs Scally/Chav mindset still rings true to this day.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A trend I've noticed over the years with Antifa/BLM is that these movements appear to be saturated with kids who resemble the equivalent of the bullied, awkward types I remember back in school.

They were known as moshers or goths, and were basically a seperate social group who pretty much everyone else steered clear from.

The pale gaunt faces, long straggly hair and weak frames were a dead giveaway, along with their anti-social tendancies.

I was never a bully, so I left them alone, but the Mosher/Goth Vs Scally/Chav mindset still rings true to this day.

That was my group, A

:LOL3:

I promise many of those goths of our generation did NOT grow up to be antifa lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW that rather Manish looking woman is also dumb as rocks as you might expect. In July 2020 she made the retarded claim that "white supremacist symbols" where hang in the main entrance of the Portland courthouse. An investigation found it was an NBA poster for the local team which showed a black player making the ok sign after sinking a three point shot.

Just mind numbingly stupid and hysterical people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!