Oerdin Loves Andy!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BTW that rather Manish looking woman is also dumb as rocks as you might expect. In July 2020 she made the retarded claim that "white supremacist symbols" where hang in the main entrance of the Portland courthouse. An investigation found it was an NBA poster for the local team which showed a black player making the ok sign after sinking a three point shot.

Just mind numbingly stupid and hysterical people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Everytime I make an "OK" hand gesture, what I'm REALLY saying is "FUK YUO NIGGER!"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW that rather Manish looking woman is also dumb as rocks as you might expect. In July 2020 she made the retarded claim that "white supremacist symbols" where hang in the main entrance of the Portland courthouse. An investigation found it was an NBA poster for the local team which showed a black player making the ok sign after sinking a three point shot.

Just mind numbingly stupid and hysterical people.

Good grief. Not surprising.

They've completely fabricated all of the hysteria about "white supremacists". Literally destroying the country over something that isnt even a thing.

Staging hate crimes and making up shit like this.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
A trend I've noticed over the years with Antifa/BLM is that these movements appear to be saturated with kids who resemble the equivalent of the bullied, awkward types I remember back in school.

They were known as moshers or goths, and were basically a seperate social group who pretty much everyone else steered clear from.

The pale gaunt faces, long straggly hair and weak frames were a dead giveaway, along with their anti-social tendancies.

I was never a bully, so I left them alone, but the Mosher/Goth Vs Scally/Chav mindset still rings true to this day.

That was my group, A

:LOL3:

I promise many of those goths of our generation did NOT grow up to be antifa lol

Honestly back in school our 2 groups hated each other Lol, they listened to Metallica, Korn etc and dressed in long letaher jackets and wore Doc Martens, while we listened to rave/electronic dance music and wore Lacoste tracksuits and Nike trainers.

I think metal/rock music is regarded differently in the US, but here back in the 90's/2000's it had a stigma attached to it and was regarded as "uncool" because of the type of kids who listened to it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A trend I've noticed over the years with Antifa/BLM is that these movements appear to be saturated with kids who resemble the equivalent of the bullied, awkward types I remember back in school.

They were known as moshers or goths, and were basically a seperate social group who pretty much everyone else steered clear from.

The pale gaunt faces, long straggly hair and weak frames were a dead giveaway, along with their anti-social tendancies.

I was never a bully, so I left them alone, but the Mosher/Goth Vs Scally/Chav mindset still rings true to this day.

That was my group, A

:LOL3:

I promise many of those goths of our generation did NOT grow up to be antifa lol

Honestly back in school our 2 groups hated each other Lol, they listened to Metallica, Korn etc and dressed in long letaher jackets and wore Doc Martens, while we listened to rave/electronic dance music and wore Lacoste tracksuits and Nike trainers.

I think metal/rock music is regarded differently in the US, but here back in the 90's/2000's it had a stigma attached to it and was regarded as "uncool" because of the type of kids who listened to it.

You literally just described me in high school :LOL3:

And no I dont mean the track suits and rave music bahahaha. Too funny.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Montana State Broadcaster Fired After Comparing Portland State University Women’s Basketball Players to “Antifa After a Riot”
“They might go to jail but they get out right away.”

kbfjpaxMnfjwHlgKF7hp_t9kY6CiccMgGqfGbB7Pzns=.png

Do not fuck with Viking Anteefers!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin am I saying that because I'm right wing?

Or

Am I right wing because of shit like that?

Take a guess.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dutch tourist arrested for making Nazi salute at Auschwitz death camp while posing for photo

Yeah that's illegal over there.

Are you at all familiar with a skin head band called Max Resist? They are an American white supremacist band. I knew them from my first ex husband(yes the native American, not at all white man i was married to hung out with skin heads). They were guys he was friends with in high school who just took a really bad wrong turn for a while.

So the band members of Max Resists were not actually racist at all. I was floored when the lead singer told me this and I brought up the obvious moral issues with him not being racist at all but being the front man of a well known white power band. He said he felt fine with it because these idiots think that way anyway....he just found a way to make money providing a service.

I thought I was shitty and kinda sleezey.....any racist supremacy is revolting to me, but it just seemed even worse somehow that these guys were not even racists and didnt even believe in it....and they are making music for it. And they were all dads. It was just so morally bankrupt to me.

I had an incident with some of the "women" who were fans if this bad who thought I was a "nonwhite"....but that's another story

Anyway these guys went touring overseas....led a crowd in Sweden in a nazi salute, got arrest and spent like 8 months in a swedish jail :LOL3:

Here is the story

It was funny shit lmao

And they were just grifters and I kinda feel like they got what they deserved lol. Even though I agree that the people who they "provided the service" too were trashy idiots....I just dont think people should be catering to shit like that lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Finally, a left wing group has started being honest about how Antifa are also terrorists and probably the largest terrorist group in the country.