Oerdin Loves Andy!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
How many credible threats to kill Elected Government Officials has "Antifa" made?

An informant told the FBI that
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
.***

Proud Boys Ready and willing with malice aforethought, were ready to assassinate a Sitting US VP.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
FBI said there was no evidence for any of that. Yet fucktards like you keep spewing your horse shit anyway. You guys truly live in a delusional world of lies.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BLM/Antifa (they are twin communist organizations which routinely coordinate and work together in conspiracy to riot) already tried to assassinate the Democratic mayor of Louisville committed a new violent attack upon the mayor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
p5rye5mCGUcB3_4mcXUh8fVQn6PTpR85turmGKjSpZ6S1K5VaKmwsXShGiWOPyhfHv5rQnF7PCf_5oukqB838eT2688lWSq49Kfi15oiMS4-IbsxnH7mYt0k5i1lZ_jHgLQOf4EiEFiYdImQ-mvRVbMz3vc3-c7dWpmnH5DVqAm1tVbwNcQYj49_mzrIg34BCeUjlJpkLiwJptfo7EWvJr2zBKg30xfd-Op4kHFzKwteXmSvgObOzJAq9ZSKvJ86M4XPsXqYrhstijlTYY2CWxJusMnKC8AqrbJAroFLGgLK3PcrpGVgqIV-Qt1s-b8gPPpMfDCPUN1ATQiLNu4vUZCHUmkySOjcMZlWLkg9gDaCo5n-M0pFS6tUcZXkXbHj1Xvv9ER571Wzn1vvih7FP5OSOGmEqYaBFCaLNiOpIxAzcFecQZ-gm555USetmNFnUHicjM2NiQ7NahB6Ug2TBwKyMB4CUQrZIbWYtEQgD2JNhs79Y_Xb8URdxatmsMJD1KXYq-4WHLtOMaLzYhW3d_dDEcjROhLBD36H52Ix-W3nHoyJb9cZ979qj3tOjesjZDJInCZNiuL-7DRhrXGJXge1acOklVBDjRTOtuTr6i3L_86-b8p6sgY2_B29pYmHEp6ahmMvwkzJ-re0Ju1VtfW2LpGQwPsPouzQ533i0pT2dyQjqVOKJeD8E42uhX9xDb5FH0PmMaFW4UqPVqvQlSioQVTkOYhs4O2LUmcqIYkk93J08ne6hFrDarmb8Q=w687-h500-no

"Nazi's are very fine people" Avg. Trumputinist.

Except we showed this to be completely false on more than one occasion. It didnt happen.

Why do you push this as if it's true? Its NOT true. You are literally assigning a falsehood lie onto people. Lying and using it an excuse to insult and hate.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FBI said there was no evidence for any of that. Yet fucktards like you keep spewing your horse shit anyway. You guys truly live in a delusional world of lies.

And ignoring all the actual left wing violence and bombings. They literally laugh at it and then continue lying about "teh right".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember the lunatic leftist who deliberate rammed his car into a Trump supporter merchandise store in Massachusetts? Yeah, he was a total Antifa nutjob. Even had Antifa tattoos. So this is yet another attempted murder by violent Antifa terrorists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You will notice the Antifa communists always lie.

They literally lie and claim an American flag is a "Nazi symbol". That is how deranged, unhinged, and illogical those fucktards are. Shit stains like aidsman truly are on the same slide into insanity and facts and truth no longer matter to him.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa prides itself on knowingly lying, promoting hate hoaxes, and spreading disinformation about lawful police actions. It is their bread and butter propaganda to deceive ignorant people in an attempt to radicalized them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa terrorists attack women and gets photographed having an election as they attacked the women. Antifa losers get sexually excited by attacking women.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You will notice the Antifa communists always lie.

They literally lie and claim an American flag is a "Nazi symbol". That is how deranged, unhinged, and illogical those fucktards are. Shit stains like aidsman truly are on the same slide into insanity and facts and truth no longer matter to him.

Its gross and ignorant, isnt it? You cant reasons with them. They are extremists who are more likely to get violent than hear reason.

Their brains were scrambled. They dont even understand what kind of country America is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm back to not being able to see my memes. Last time others could see them but I couldnt. So let me know if you are seeing them

Screenshot-20220620-013155-Facebook.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A few were taken from Twitter.

I've been more about the content than the cover though so I'm really clashing with the brave new world where only outsides matter.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats are openly promoting political violence on Twitter.

Last edited: