Oerdin Loves Andy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So I wonder if they will whine about Jan 6th being an "insurrection" while these fucking people continue destroying their own towns because they want to use the federal gov to over ride the will of the people in each state.

They want to control the laws in states they dont live or pay taxes in.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would never adhere to anything the Catholic Church supports because of their numerous human rights abuses past and present. They put on a good guy image but are guilty of numerous acts of genocide.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As racist as always Antifa yell racial slurs at a black woman in front of her children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The good news is the Antifa militant with the home made flame thrower has been charged with attempted murder.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to see LAPD has successfully kettled the Antifa and BLM rioters who had become violent, attacked police, and were breaking into shops. Sadly, their communist D.A. George Gascon will likely just let them all go as leftists don't have to obey the law in L.A..

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Proud Boys Showed Up To A Pride Month Library Event But Were Met With A “Human Shield” Of LGBTQ Supporters

Drag Queens stare down the Proud Boys, the Proud Boys run away.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A male antifa member threatens to suicide bomb the Supreme Court if he can't get an abortion.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A male antifa member threatens to suicide bomb the Supreme Court if he can't get an abortion.

But wait, what the fuck is that? Can it get pregnant, to start with?

I mean, it's hard to know these days

WTF is a "trans furry"?

Nope, it is male even though it claims to be female. So it can't get pregnant. I call it an it as it claims to be an animal and not huma (the whole furry part).

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They got really excited about the kids who won't have a parent with them. Ped0s for sure.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Cue in admin with some news article about a home invasion somewhere in florida as he desperately seeks to throw shade for fellow groomers

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
b173efc808b04aa1.jpg