Oerdin Loves Andy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would never adhere to anything the Catholic Church supports because of their numerous human rights abuses past and present. They put on a good guy image but are guilty of numerous acts of genocide.

And nonreligious groups are better?

Humans are corrupt. Every single group in existence has had bad humans involved.

The catholic church supports the family unit. Not murdering people. Not stealing. Catholics and Christian's are the world largest charity. Would you not help the homeless and downtrodden because some people within the Catholic ranks lie?

The ideology has a solid foundation. Just because human beings are terrible doesnt make the beliefs faulty.

You support socailism regardless of all the evils committed by socailists through out history. Why focus on just evil people within the Catholic church? Do you support your government?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
291116826_594692445351970_8149948866447105147_n.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Libtards here want independence, now we already had a "once in a generation" election, they lost and cried, now they want another one, keep doing it until we get what we want kinda thing...
UYl53Mc.jpg
I'm a staunch BRIT!! Much stronger in the UK ffs... Florida, for example, has 22 million people, we have under 6 million hahahha looked it up, that would be like Minnesota wanting independence LMAO look
jKKJa28.png

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These people are so insane it is unbelievable yet they get fucktards to follow them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember when violent armed antifa terrorists attacked law enforcement, tried to storm the White House, and set a historic government owned church on fire in an arson attack?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman cheers left wing g violent terrorism. He is a true piece of shit thus why he talks about his sexual fantasies with 5 year old children. The sick son of a bitch.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I stated a fact. Aidsman endorses violent left wing terrorism. Fact.