Oerdin Loves Andy!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Isnt it stunning how these people attack ordinary people who already vote blue?

What the fuck do they even want? They are gonna be violent thugs attacking innocent people until the US is communist?

The only way communism would even work would be if we were all peaceful, honest and fair. These fucks are already just showing they are nothing but a repeat of every other violent authoritarian regime that has killed millions. They have no care or compassion. They are just violent brainwashed tools.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is how the violent left behaves and all to protect and promote ped0philes sexually PLEASE ASS BOX ME! small children.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Jury selection starts for Patriot Prayer founder riot trial

Joey Gibson faces one count of felony riot for allegedly instigating a street fight between Patriot Prayer and antifascists outside a bar in 2019.

After learning of the meet-up at Cider Riot, Gibson led a group of Patriot Prayer members and far-right writer Andy Ngo to the bar. When the group reached the bar patio, they began throwing objects and pepper-spraying patrons from the street. The instigation eventually led to an all-out street brawl between the two groups, including fist fights and clouds of pepper spray. One Patriot Prayer member sent a woman to the hospital with a fractured vertebrae after cracking a baton on her neck. Police didn't arrive on the scene for an hour.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is not surprising that violent criminals in Antifa murder small children.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It is not surprising that violent criminals in Antifa murder small children.

It would be interesting to see how white Antifa members manage in jail. The nggers will shun/attack them because of their race and the White neo-Nazi groups will hate them for obvious reasons.

I hope it's a living hell for them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

How Oregon was a testing ground for Jan. 6 attack on U.S. Capitol
By
(OPB)
June 21, 2022 5 a.m. Updated: June 21, 2022 9:32 a.m.
For years, extremist groups have used Portland to refine their message and tactics. Now they’ve gone mainstream.
The U.S. House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by a violent, pro-Trump mob will focus Tuesday on the former president’s pressure campaign against state-level officials.

The Riots in Portland were stage managed by radical righty militias, ala Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc etc etc

I've been saying this for years.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

By
(OPB)
For years, extremist groups have used Portland to refine their message and tactics. Now they’ve gone mainstream.
The U.S. House committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol by a violent, pro-Trump mob will focus Tuesday on the former president’s pressure campaign against state-level officials.

The Riots in Portland were stage managed by radical righty militias, ala Proud Boys, Oath Keepers etc etc etc

So you think the extremist mayhem in Portland was all caused by "right wingers" and one of them spawn of red diaper doper baby commune hippies had anything to do with any of it. I see ...

That's more Qnon than the 4Chan trolls to begin with. Unless you are suggesting that the cells of dissident mayhem throughout the northwest were all directed and activated by Federal Jack Booted Thugs, which you Registered Democrat vermin control now, and were all really "right wingers" and not really way whacked out Lefties like all of them always claimed to be all along.

Are you suggesting that?

That's moar crazy than that dance AOC did on that rooftop.

Play it again for me memeboy. Her rack looked very nice in that vid as I recall.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

By
(OPB)

So you think the extremist mayhem in Portland was all caused by "right wingers" and one of them spawn of red diaper doper baby commune hippies had anything to do with any of it. I see ...

That's more Qnon than the 4Chan trolls to begin with. Unless you are suggesting that the cells of dissident mayhem throughout the northwest were all directed and activated by Federal Jack Booted Thugs, which you Registered Democrat vermin control now, and were all really "right wingers" and not really way whacked out Lefties like all of them always claimed to be all along.

Are you suggesting that?

That's moar crazy than that dance AOC did on that rooftop.

Play it again for me memeboy. Her rack looked very nice in that vid as I recall.
TR*DR.
Retarded*

I would have thought you would have grown tired of it, after all this time.

Here, groove to some Janek.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
294062176_1434445753727127_489867622393511535_n.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
No response to Oregon lowering the threshold to pass maths and English school exams in order to cater for blacks?
Faeryanne, my wayward son
You'll have no penis when you are done
Lay your Tranny head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ahh, violent extre.ists of Antifa are shitting their pants and running away because the FBI is finally investigating them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is amazing how many of these self described Antifa communist revolutionaries want to not work and grift off of welfare and Social Security Disability. Reminds me of Aidsman.

She claims that because she once had covid she should no longer be expected to work ever again.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These people are fucking insane. This violent soon to be convicted felon is an obese woman who claims capitalism causes her to frequently shit her own pants. She also claims she has long covid despite never testing positive or being diagnosed with it and claims she is now disabled and needs permanent social security disability payments for life. She does currently work at a fast food restaurant, part time, because despite being over 40 She never bothered to get any work skills, education, or work experience relevant for a better job.

Just a total nutjob and lazy as can be as you would expect from a self declared communist. In fact, the only thing which seems to get her off the couch is attack people at comedy shows in the name of communist revolution.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Transgender Qntifa would be assassin ad its he had a target list of three judges he wanted to murder before he was arrested by police.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why do you lie? You obviously lie. I know you are a sub human shit stain but you need to stop lying. Andy has never endorsed the proud boys so shut your lying mouth, you sub human.