Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa terrorists in Portland kill two of their fellow terrorists while attempting to murder a van driver. Just more deaths caused by the communist death cult.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The second Antifa member has died from the gun shot wounds fired by his fellow co.munist terrorists.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember how that aids riddled shit stain aidsman kept lying and claiming "Antifa is just an idea"? Here is an Antifa account shutting down that lie.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa is filled with criminal pedophiles. No wonder aids.an loves them so much.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Antifa is filled with criminal pedophiles. No wonder aids.an loves them so much.

There were tens of thousands of participants in the protests/riots of 2020, did you know 2020 was 2 years ago, you soft headed moran? There is no Antifa you drooling imbecile.

In a crowd of tens of thousands there is bound to be a few bad apples.

Are the 10's of thousands in the above video all card carrying anteefers, are they all child molestors?

senior penor

Factory Bastard

There were tens of thousands of participants in the protests/riots of 2020, did you know 2020 was 2 years ago, you soft headed moran? There is no Antifa you drooling imbecile.

Are the 10's of thousands in the above video all card carrying anteefers, are they all child molestors?

No they are not. they are george flloyd protesters. Antifa are the black-clad goons that your heroes have gaslighted the public(and you) into believing they don't exist and it is an "idea".
Lets just set aside the "antifa is an idea" thing. if antifa is an idea, then who the hell are the black-clad goons flying the "antifascist" flag?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No they are not. they are george flloyd protesters. Antifa are the black-clad goons that your heroes have gaslighted the public(and you) into believing they don't exist and it is an "idea".
Lets just set aside the "antifa is an idea" thing. if antifa is an idea, then who the hell are the black-clad goons flying the "antifascist" flag?

Show me all the times Antifa attacked ordinary average people going about their daily routine. I’ll wait. You fucking dildo.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Show me all the times Antifa attacked ordinary average people going about their daily routine. I’ll wait. You fucking dildo.

Show me they are an "idea" and not an organized group, and fuck off with your gaslighting and strawman

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

There was the school employees that the self declared Antifa member attacked in a terrorist attack or rather attempted to carry out a terrorist attack. There was also the law enforcement another antifa member attempted to kill before getting shot himself while trying to shoot at a propane tank. A third example is the Antifa terrorist who shot a man in the back of the head for the crime of wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

There are many more but those three are off the top of my head. The fat, disgusting, aids infected faggot could simply review the posts in this thread if he actually wants to see more examples but we both know he is both to lazy and to dishonest to something like that.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

There was the school employees that the self declared Antifa member attacked in a terrorist attack or rather attempted to carry out a terrorist attack. There was also the law enforcement another antifa member attempted to kill before getting shot himself while trying to shoot at a propane tank. A third example is the Antifa terrorist who shot a man in the back of the head for the crime of wearing a Make America Great Again hat.

There are many more but those three are off the top of my head. The fat, disgusting, aids infected faggot could simply review the posts in this thread if he actually wants to see more examples but we both know he is both to lazy and to dishonest to something like that.

You are a small minded hate filled idiot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman: I demand example!

Me: Here are three examples and dozens more are listed in this very thread.

Aidsman: [degenerates into gibberish name calling]

Do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to jail.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

The Riot was 2 years ago, there is no Antifa, wake the fuck up you dotard.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Nah!~ nah! nash! They don't exist, bois! they are just a bunch of random blokes dressed all the same, wave the same flag, have chapters in many cities. nah! they don't exist! russian misinformation! Conspiracy theorist! Racist!

You suck at gaslighting

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Nah!~ nah! nash! They don't exist, bois! they are just a bunch of ransom blokes dressed all the same, wave the same flag, have chapters in many cities. nah! they don't exist! russian misinformation! Conspiracy theorist! Racist!

You suck at gaslighting
A Wiki page Holy fucking shit, I am literally flabbergasted! That means they're bigger than Cardi B!

Last edited:

senior penor

Factory Bastard

Nah!~ nah! nash! They don't exist, bois! they are just a bunch of ransom blokes dressed all the same, wave the same flag, have chapters in many cities. nah! they don't exist! russian misinformation! Conspiracy theorist! Racist!

You suck at gaslighting
A Wiki page Holy fucking shit, I am literally flabbergasted! That means they're bigger than Cardi B!

Cardi b isn't showing up in black and with guns so some mentally ill troon can gyrate their penis in a kids face, either.
Is this the idea of antifa?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You suck at gaslighting

some mentally ill troon can gyrate their penis in a kids face.

Is that what floats your boat?

senior penor

Factory Bastard

You suck at gaslighting

some mentally ill troon can gyrate their penis in a kids face.
Is that what floats your boat?
Float what boat? the one you insist is completely imaginary? there is no boat to float according to you. its all fairy dust and unicrorns.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wonder if Antifa was just an "idea" back in the 1930's....

antffah.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
KT7vr8U.png

Those fine young man must be going to clean up graffiti in the poor part of town, right?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Just hate filled bigots like all leftists.

I nominate @Oerdin and @Dove as the King and Queen (In no particular order) of Oblivion!

What is the meaning of Oblivion '?

of forgetting or having forgotten

oblivion • \uh-BLIV-ee-un\ • noun. 1 : the fact or condition of forgetting or having forgotten; especially : the condition of being oblivious 2 a : the condition or state of being forgotten or unknown b : the state of being destroyed.

Long live the King and Queen! (In no particular order)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa communists are real pieces of shit. No wonder a fecalphile like Aidsman likes them so much and is willing to lie for them.