Oerdin Loves Andy!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Ah, so the people who tried to kidnap whitmer were just Antifa that don't get any government money.

Imagine being such a racist dickbag that one destroys a bunch of black-owned businesses over some drugged up felon because the drugged up felon is the epitone of "blackness" to you.
Senior Penis…yoo spelt “epitome” wong! YW

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Gas Trantifa, race war now

antifahahah.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The deadly Antifa terrorist attack on Atlanta. Democrat shills on CNN tried to down play the violence and claims shooting at police some how isn't really violence. Lighting cars with people in them on fire some how isn't violence. Burning down buildings with people in them somehow isn't violence.

Just complete lies out of CNN and the Democrats as usual.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Seven Antifa charged with domestic terrorism and more on the way. That is in addition to five a few weeks ago.
These turds don’t wanna hear that. They are only permitted to dicuss the awful day of trespassing when some glass was broken and there were footprints left on Pelosis desk

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about a link? I’m not into your assumptions
Do you live under a rock? How did you miss this?

A few weeks ago several others Antifa criminals were arrested for domestic terrorism and I linked to that in the Antifa thread. Please stop demanding people repeat posts which you could simply read already in this thread.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

A few weeks ago several others Antifa criminals were arrested for domestic terrorism and I linked to that in the Antifa thread. Please stop demanding people repeat posts which you could simply read already in this thread.
I think I am beginning to understand the 0'Dork logic, anyone who protests anything at all, that people of his ilk disapprove of is Antifa, do I have that right Douche Bag?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Were the Gentlemen of Oriental background involved in the recent mass shootings in California Antifa then too, since it can be inferred they were protesting something?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I got it wrong. It has been 19 Antifa terrorists who have been arrested for domestic terrorism.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A really good video covering Antifa copying ISIS's recruitment propaganda efforts.