Oerdin Loves Andy!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd love to read Andy Ngo's loving tribute to the Proud Boys orthodoxy on the celebration of violence!

Proud Boys member testifies about group’s culture and celebration of violence​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

</sniff> "We blame Antifa, Antifa made us into a violent mob!" Dick Nibbler, Proud Boy Spiritual Advisor.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Once again Libtards demonstrate they cannot read nor understand simple English

But put a boot print on Nancy Pelosi's desk and they'll lose their snowflake minds.

vi·o·lence
/ˈvī(ə)ləns/

noun
noun: violence
  1. behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Once again Libtards demonstrate they cannot read nor understand simple English

But put a boot print on Nancy Pelosi's desk and they'll lose their snowflake minds.

vi·o·lence
/ˈvī(ə)ləns/

noun
noun: violence
  1. behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
Write a letter to Matt Gaetz, maybe he can hook you up with some conjugal action with Bigly Bigo!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Ex-Proud Boy says group 'celebrated' violence ahead of U.S. Capitol riot​

They celebrated violence before J6, some of them wearing cosplay military tac

I'm sure Andy "Proud Boy Groupy" Ngo has reported all about the proud boys violence and sexual fetishes in great detail, right? (I mean when he's not busy scouring the web for anything he can call Antifa, of course)

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Imagine being such a cuck that even your own mother doesn't want to aknowlefge you as a man, and calls you her "daughter".
So who is dressing up in black, attacking police, and trying to set up commie hippie communes again?

Weird how they have strict border policies, walls, and armed warlords while preaching the opposite. How little commies were crying and screeching for help and wanting to flee heir mini venezuela and repatriate to the USA when they realize that caveman era medicine is not all that great. But then the Commies got bold

"Oh how dare the peons take a break from turning the city into a warzone and show up at me mansion"
Yes how dare little jenny get a taste of what she enabled for weeks. you know what happened after the problem ended up at her mansion walls?
little jenny called in the bulldozers!
Your little leftists cretins don't give a shit about you, Admong. The moment you start shitting up their pristibe lawnd paid for by the taxpayer money they looted from you, they have no problem calling in the bulldozers. Fuck, a guy died in CHOP and zero fucks was given by little jenny, and only started caring when the hippie commune of chop got bold and started making demands of her.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This video clearly shows the organized Antifa terrorist violence. A brave under cover streamer found a way to video Antifa's terrorist attacks in Atlanta and now Antifa accounts are offering a cash reward to identify to streamer so he can be killed for exposing Antifa's organized terrorist violence.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
This video clearly shows the organized Antifa terrorist violence. A brave under cover streamer found a way to video Antifa's terrorist attacks in Atlanta and now Antifa accounts are offering a cash reward to identify to streamer so he can be killed for exposing Antifa's organized terrorist violence.

Would you knock it off, good lord man you're embarrassing yourself.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
you mention "proud boys" and "january 6th" quite a bit in a thread about "anti-fascists". Just face it. your fascists didn't handle 1 day they ignored years of subjected to the people.
Speaking of which, don't you idiots got a city to burn down over tyre? oh sorry, a "fiery but peaceful" protest to attend? That new flatscreen isn't going to "peacefully protest" itself.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Goddamn! the left really got us this time! a bunch of white male racist white supremacist police officers kiled somebody. those police officers are being charged, but they are still gonna protest to make sure they get convicted. now what does the face of white supremacy look like in America that causes the left go absolute apeshit and riot?

facesofwhitesupremacy.jpg

Have you noticed people stop `being black`when they own a business or get a good career? According to the left, you're only black if you're a welfare queen with 9 kids or a career criminal hopped up on drufs and/or fleeing police. I never seen so many democrats call for the heads of black men since they founded the klu klux klan. :LOL3: