Oerdin Loves Andy!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This guy has an axing thread covering the attempts by Antifa and BLM to create a trans day of vengeance in L.A. He videos their harassment and violence, how the two definitely are the same group with just different hats, how everything is coordinated and top down lead with leaders and followers. Everything Antifa love to lie and pretend it is not.

Seriously, he has dozens of tweets with video which really exposes these evil and violent would be communist "revolutionaries".

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The horse shit this paranoid this idiot posts. Copying bullshit some other paranoid idiot is posting. No thought, zero individuality. Keep groping. The real meat is with fatso and his 30 counts. This is gonna be good.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So many of these people turn out to be violent child abusing psychopathes.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seaman annd DD -

86185584.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sure is
Do you know any posters here who spout anything related to Qanon? I didn't think so. So basically you are just spouting nonsense then trying to claim it some how has anything to do with the people in this thread. Which it doesn't.

This is why people call you dishonest and low I.Q..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you know any posters here who spout anything related to Qanon? I didn't think so. So basically you are just spouting nonsense then trying to claim it some how has anything to do with the people in this thread. Which it doesn't.

I like it when you cry. You’re a REAL proud boy

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They are always so violent but then try to pretend to be a victim when they are caught.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

you still trying to have an intelligent conversation with that child molesting midget freak who lusts after trannies when he's not busy abducting kids?