Any Players Here?

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Stop looking for reasons to be offended and you won't be.

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
All I have left is a single Martin Dreadnaught. I sold off or gave away my Takamini 12 string and my 74 Fender Telecaster Custom.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Guitar, bass, and drums? Which are you best at?

I have no instruments currently, dabbled in guitar for a while but it’s been years. Kinda wanna get one again, or maybe a bass, but I can’t decide.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I can play Chops on piano while eating tofu.

Shouldnt this be in the music board?

#Sharona4MOD

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Other then the 'Skin flute' I'm pretty handy with the Triangle

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Post your gear, if you can.
What are the two acoustics in the middle?

I have a Seagull cedar folk acoustic guitar. A used black Gibson SG, nothing special, I think it retailed for $900 and I bought it for $500. I saw it and decided I needed to have it. It sings and rings and the neck pickup sounds better and less muddy than I expected. Smooth and mellow.

And the last guitar I bought is a G&L telecaster. I wanted to get one that was American made with a maple fretboard and natural finish. This one was sitting there for $400. Korean, but still swamp ash. Used but meticulously cared-for. Original pickups replaced by Seymour Duncans. Heavy as fuck and ballsy as hell.

Oh, and I was a trumpet fag in the high school band(s).

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
+1 for the SG, those are good guitars.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Instruments I've attempted.

Recorder, drums, slide guitar, guitar, bass, saxophone, cello, keyboard, piano, duck call.

Instruments I currently own.

Bass, duck call.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I have a beginner electric guitar and took guitar lessons for a brief amount of time. Never quite took off with it. I'm glad other people know how! Because I enjoy listening to music.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
I've got a Gibson SG, two Strats, one Tele and three acoustics including two Fenders; a solid Sitka spruce top, another that's amplified with an onboard EQ that feeds back like a bitch and one laminate beater from Rogue I got for tailgate camping.

Top Bottom