Anybody beside me into collecting Blue Rays?

Wariat

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just got alien 2 the other day. I also have an apple tv and even a smart tv but many movies never wppewr on any service plus geolocation blocking and risking it being twken out plus blue rwys even at 1080p srill seem to look better to me for some reason.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I collect movies. I have everything from Clueless to The Godfather trilogy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I collect movies. I have everything from Clueless to The Godfather trilogy.

So nothing from A-B or H-Z? What a weird collection.

They used to be in alphabetical order, but I’ve been writing a book and I haven’t really watched any TV this year and the actual blue ray discs are stored in large rubber made containers.

But there is all sorts of stuff in there. Old School, The Town, The Craft, etc. It’s an eclectic collection to say the least.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
All sorts

which one is your favorite?

I only collect menu's where I've eaten from but usually Indian, Thai, Indonesian, and Middle Eastern. I like Mexican but it sucks here.

Peruvian, Argentinean and Chilean are great too...

Indian is actually good here. I’m too picky for Mexican to like anything outside of what I was raised on... mostly cause Mexican sucks everywhere else. Same with Peruvian.

I love sushi and brunch.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All sorts

I only collect menu's where I've eaten from but usually Indian, Thai, Indonesian, and Middle Eastern. I like Mexican but it sucks here.

Indian is actually good here. I’m too picky for Mexican to like anything outside of what I was raised on... mostly cause Mexican sucks everywhere else. Same with Peruvian.

I love sushi and brunch.

Not big on Japanese but I like fresh salmon and lemon juice.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All sorts

I love sushi and brunch.

I really hate Indian food.

Japanese is awesome.....and Mexican is "meh" for me unless its home cooked.

There is the best Thia place in FL down in Fort Lauderdale....omg we should have gone when you were visiting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
All sorts

I love sushi and brunch.

There is the best Thia place in FL down in Fort Lauderdale....omg we should have gone when you were visiting.

that’s cause you live no where near MeH He Co lol

even authentic Texas Mexican food tastes like garbage to me I’m such a snob

omg butter chicken with a good jasmine rice and garlic naan is to DIE for

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
All sorts

I love sushi and brunch.

I went to this well known Mexican place in Detroit. It's supposed to be authentic and one of the best.

I took two bites and gagged lol. I swear it was greasy goat meat.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
All sorts

I love sushi and brunch.

I only eat the sashimi.. mostly the costlier tunas and salmon

sushi grade salmon with that lemon or do you actually cook it in the citrus

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All sorts

I love sushi and brunch.

I got a guy near me.... drives a courier van by day then cooks curries out of his wife's bakery by evening.

He marinates his red meats in yoghurt for 1-2 days before slow cooking in various pots of seasoning. Huge cubes of lamb and beef that just melt in your mouth.

I've eaten Epicure level Indian before and he's the best in my State....yet 30% cheaper.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All sorts

I love sushi and brunch.

I only eat the sashimi.. mostly the costlier tunas and salmon

sushi grade salmon with that lemon or do you actually cook it in the citrus

Tasmanian cold smoked salmon freshly sliced, with lemon on the side.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys are making me hungry.

What should I make for Christmas morning breakfast? It cant be basic. I was thinking about this French toast bake.....but I want to make something savory as well and I gotta get started in an hour.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
All sorts

I love sushi and brunch.

I went to this well known Mexican place in Detroit. It's supposed to be authentic and one of the best.

I took two bites and gagged lol. I swear it was greasy goat meat.

Best Mexican in Michigan is at migrant farm worker camps during weddings, funerals, and holidays.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What should I make for Christmas morning breakfast? It cant be basic. I was thinking about this French toast bake.....but I want to make something savory as well and I gotta get started in an hour.

Skillet hash.... any leftover potatoes and roast or bacon, mushrooms, whatever you have (onions, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, carrots). Season with marjoram or herbs of your choosing. If you have no leftover potatoes to dice in the hash, you can make a thick patty from instant mash, and fry until golden brown and smother in the hash.

A teaspoon or two of ACV gives it a nice sweet after-taste.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Skillet hash.... any leftover potatoes and roast or bacon, mushrooms, whatever you have (onions, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, carrots). Season with marjoram or herbs of your choosing. If you have no leftover potatoes to dice in the hash, you can make a thick patty from instant mash, and fry until golden brown and smother in the hash.

A teaspoon or two of ACV gives it a nice sweet after-taste.

That sounds excellent. And do have left over potatos