Factory Bastard
GET LAID HERE!
Post your area code if you match, you must meet. handshake/smoothie/smoke/fuck

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I'll take you to a cheap mexican rest., we eat some torts, beans, chips, go back to my room and snort a fat gagger, hard fuck for 12-15 minutes and your out!! Win Win. I then make a tunafish sandwhich and play some xbox.

This could be you 619.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Something like that. I don't think most relationships would hold up with me anymore and I am past the one night stand thing. I have a partner that can tolerate me being away for a month or more at a time and can handle my occasional dance with Mistress H. It's hard to commit to someone who can literally live out of a backpack for months at a time and change travel plans the night before coming home. I couldn't date me.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Iggy and I are gonna hook up … with awkward eye contact and then walking away from each other. LOL

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
it should be though. Any persons with a 420 area code should not be aloud to make political endorsement calls, donation request calls, or be aloud to be a creditor or have worked as a creditor. To earn access to the 420 area code you must call a person over 80 and free style rap about the greatest of holidays: Groundhog Day

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Something like that. I don't think most relationships would hold up with me anymore and I am past the one night stand thing. I have a partner that can tolerate me being away for a month or more at a time and can handle my occasional dance with Mistress H. It's hard to commit to someone who can literally live out of a backpack for months at a time and change travel plans the night before coming home. I couldn't date me.

You sound perfect :Perfecto:

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Will work with you in the 858, 760, 442. looking for biofems with daddy issues.

Could be on the bus and heading toward you in 20.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
When I'm not taking buses all over the town qualifying Tinder dates, I spend most of my off time with the local truck stop girls.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
opt-in.jpg

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
Need someone to help tag team my neighbor in the 619...... must smoke da pipe.
It doesn't matter if you are bi or straight but you MUST be willing to do some pretty hardcore smoking. This criteria is more important than looks, race or size.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I'm in the UK. Haven't been near a landline for years so my code is 0447

Fill yer boots with that one.

I'm guessing about 70 million numbers to go at.