Arseholes

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi my name is Gallium...back then!

I want to start a new episode. You can either have me or fuck me off...that’s easy!

I’ll like to contribute some new material in a different way. What do you say?

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
source.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
In retrospect I may have portrayed that character in a sense...one must always be mindful that a character can always distance himself from personified reason easily!

Reactions: X

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
just dont lose the plot this time and threaten too abduct CLOSET COCK and suck him off till he dies .

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hi my name is Gallium...back then!

I want to start a new episode. You can either have me or fuck me off...that’s easy!

I’ll like to contribute some new material in a different way. What do you say?
Breaky, the Internet needs you! Stick around
Hey...listen...Bastard Factory was my go-to place. Shit got twisted and weird with the likes of Grimm, Closet and that fuckwit Scouse nansy. The shit behind the scenes was another story all together. I’m an older cunt at 47 years old. I get bored with the repetition. I was happy to boost BF on the Australian soil, but Bastard himself was not interested. I saw a marketing potential to lively up a place. That opportunity was sadly misconstrued. What does a bloke do but take a breather for a couple years?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
When you want to to get off the bus you pull the little string above your seat. In the absence of the little string you yell "parada" and the driver stops. If you don't get off the passengers beat the shit out of you, take your credit cards, and throw you in the street.

Welcome to BF.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When you want to to get off the bus you pull the little string above your seat. In the absence of the little string you yell "parada" and the driver stops. If you don't get off the passengers beat the shit out of you, take your credit cards, and throw you in the street.

Welcome to BF.
Get the fuck out of town noob!

xyzzy

Autodidact

Welcome to BF.

The Metrobus system of Washington, DC has a similar system. There's a cable running along the wall; you pull that and that sounds a chime. I think it's a 'bing' noise, but it's been a long time since I heard it.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Welcome to BF.

The Metrobus system of Washington, DC has a similar system. There's a cable running along the wall; you pull that and that sounds a chime. I think it's a 'bing' noise, but it's been a long time since I heard it.

Oi you fucking woeful fucking cunt you!
How dare you post in pink!? I won’t read that cunt colour ever! Trade up your lesbian stance or fuck off off this forum you shocking pink dire cunt!