Aryan roll call!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ok so the 2 supreme reichsführers of the now disbanded Alpha crew have finally reunited, but what is a group without its loyal soldiers and followers?

Where are fellow alpha Übermenschen who proudly joined our ranks in the past like Rapeape, Hatter, Gremlin, Cricks, Oprah is a Dyke and Lump? I am of course forgetting a few people because it’s been a while and there were lots of users back then who were loyal to the Alpha Reich.

So I pledge this.....Generous rewards will be granted to those who locate our lost comrades in arms who are no doubt residing somewhere on the big wide web. For further details feel free to drop me a PM.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Ok so the 2 supreme reichsführers of the now disbanded Alpha crew have finally reunited, but what is a group without its loyal soldiers and followers?

Where are fellow alpha Übermenschen who proudly joined our ranks in the past like Rapeape, Hatter, Gremlin, Cricks, Oprah is a Dyke and Lump? I am of course forgetting a few people because it’s been a while and there were lots of users back then who were loyal to the Alpha Reich.

So I pledge this.....Generous rewards will be granted to those who locate our lost comrades in arms who are no doubt residing somewhere on the big wide web. For further details feel free to drop me a PM.

Cricks came by a couple months back looking for you

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
sFBEyoM.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I asked Dif about Hatter ( Hatler ) but he ain’t seen him either , dunno what happened to him.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is important to gain new aggressive soldiers to make white pride.

We had a solid soldier here: Mister Filth !!!

He is full alpha and totally into our agenda.

It is time for a solid takeover here, since it is too much left, liberal and antifa-driven.

It is important to become sane in the skull again. So spread the message ladies and gentlemen.

Protect yourself against the MEGA AIDSEEEE some filth are spreading here.

I am training my meAT to cock-slap these soyboys with their soy attacks.

We must stick together and bring class, white power and alpha-ness here again.

Let’s meAT...hehe!!!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Good ol’ Cricks, I think he had his own forum but I can’t remember what it was called.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
White Pride Worldwide!

images

If I was at home I'd be half tempted to chop you onto that lol. But also you hadnt posted your pic on this site, so I cant technically anyway lol (PI).

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Good ol’ Cricks, I think he had his own forum but I can’t remember what it was called.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

No posts since 2015 lol. But when I clicked on the site, one of my favorite gifs popped up, that girl chugging beer lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

No posts since 2015 lol. But when I clicked on the site, one of my favorite gifs popped up, that girl chugging beer lol.

they also took down all my posts

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

they also took down all my posts

Damn, wtf lol.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
StinkyFinger and FromHell. 2 Ultra scums Here.

frustrated fat fucks with no pussy or money, while we aryan alphas rock!!! Pussy, business, philantrophic activities.

And these 2 are poedeing At the deep web for Cheeze Pizza for the kick,

pond scum!