Ashley Babbitts killer

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just being fair!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
According to
back in 2019, a U.S. Capitol police officer was under review after somehow left his Glock 22 pistol inside the bathroom of the structure’s visitor center.

In June, the Justice Department closed the investigation of the Capitol police officer who shot her, exonerating him of all wrongdoing. However, her family has filed a lawsuit to obtain the officer’s records and is seeking more than $10 million for her death.

Trump asked, “Who shot Ashli Babbitt?” to his Sarasota, FL rally crowd of over 25,000 and hundreds of thousands of viewers who watched it streamed live Saturday.

As she had both feet in the windowsill, her hands were on the sides of the window, a man inside, not a uniform, he had a suit on, fired one shot, hitting her up in this region somewhere [indicates to neck]. She fell out of the window. The police that were there would not let me assist. I am trained in emergency medical services. They would not let me assist… They pushed me out of the way, and I stood there and I watched this young woman die.

MSM won’t even print his name. His name is Michael Leroy Byrd.
“Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” prosecutors said.

"In Bailey’s three most recent posts on Facebook, all posted following the events of January 6th, he openly admits to carrying out Ashli Babbitt’s murder."

"...through self-incriminating Facebook posts, and revealing Agent Bailey as a Brazilian immigrant who has pledged his allegiance to the deadly Black Lives Matter movement — even going so far as vowing to murder Trump supporters."

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yep.

This is what the onset of an authoritarian government looks like, ya'll.

I hope the intentional desensitization of that accusation didnt dull your spidey senses.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Newly released documents from the capital police reveal their review of the murder of Ashley Babbitt saying "there was no good reason to justify the officer shooting". So the police investigation found the officer had broken the use of force rules, a fireable offense, but Democrat politicians demanded the law be ignored as it would not fit theor big lie about a minor riot some how being an "insurrection".

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is all part of the break down of law and order where Democrats make sure theor side has no laws enforced upon them but then massively over use government powers on the opposition. We truly are losing the rule of law and equal application of the law.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen up dipshits, from all your posturing on these boards it is understood all you trumptardites are way into 2A shit, amirite? Had Ashli Babbit been bashing into your front door she would have died just as fast....cue the confused whataboutism nonsense...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You don't seem to understand that it was the police investigators who determined the officer who shot Babbitt did not follow the department's use of force rules and that the shooting was improper?

He broke the rules of his employer about proper use of force. That should be something a leftard like you can understand just like politicians interfering in an official police investigation is a bad thing. Earth to buttplugman, are you there?

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
It is all part of the break down of law and order where Democrats make sure theor side has no laws enforced upon them but then massively over use government powers on the opposition. We truly are losing the rule of law and equal application of the law.
Do you even read the nonsense you post Bruh, I mean it is ridiculously stoopid.

unless, that is what you're going for.....

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Listen up dipshits, from all your posturing on these boards it is understood all you trumptardites are way into 2A shit, amirite? Had Ashli Babbit been bashing into your front door she would have died just as fast....cue the confused whataboutism nonsense...
Good. We should get to go back and shoot all those fukin niggers that smashed windows and burned down businesses. Best call the Kyles out!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My front door isnt the Capitol and I'm not an extremist cop.

There is no "whataboutism". You guys make a million excuses for weaponizing law. If a criminal on your "side" is actively attacking people it's wrong to shoot them.

But if someone not on your "side" is murdered doing absolutely nothing to anyone you make a ton of excuses. Or ignore it.

It's just stunning how you guys have no grip on humanity anymore and are devoid of empathy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You not understanding obvious and simple things doesnt make him stupid.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dove....leave it alone. This forum isn’t polically motivated. We need good posters like yourself to turn your back on this. We all watch the news. Help us build a better forum. You’re better than the leftards that have lived their lives and are dying. They’re old.

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
98b0bbef5a3674e981aedce911141a78fdcf9b2e.jpeg

I support the hero that shot Ashli in the head.

z4lafj8jut961.jpg

You call that a storm Ashli?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It does make aidsman stupid though.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Hated Ashley cause she was a real vet huh?

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hated Ashley cause she was a real vet huh?
Her name is Ashli, you ignorant wannabe cocksuckers.

E8KAv2DXoAAJ8Ms.jpg

.Ashli

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

z4lafj8jut961.jpg

Exactly.

You have absolutely no grasp on rights and you've dehumanized your "opposition".

Your thinking is anyone not on your team isnt human and has no rights, so it's okay and awesome when they are murdered.

But if they defend themselves they are murderers.

You celebrate the death of a completely innocent woman because you are radicalized psychopath who thinks your party is entitled to destroy communities and murder innocent people and NO ONE is allowed to defend themselves or fight back.

You are modern nazis. You've dehumanized people and are desensitized to rape and murder. If it's a leftwing offender you celebrate it.

I'm sure you are proud of this about yourself. Its revolting and you ARE on the wrong side of history. But I'm sure you take pride in your hate just like every other violent authoritarian movement.

You guys call everyone not in your partisan bubble "right wing" and you paint us as hateful. But people are responding to the hate and violence and the attack on rights being spread and supported by you guys.

You are literally calling an activist cop who murdered a woman a hero. When all she did was tress pass unarmed.

And you call a 17 year old a murderer because he didnt let violent actual domestic terrorists kill him.

I really hope you rethink this soul rotting path you've chosen. You have no empathy. Everything you guys say and support is motivated by irrational hatred. This who you guys are choosing to be.

Last edited:

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

z4lafj8jut961.jpg

Exactly.

You have absolutely no grasp on rights and you've dehumanized your "opposition".

Your thinking is anyone not on your team isnt human and has no rights, so it's okay and awesome when they are murdered.

You celebrate the death of a completely innocent woman because you are radicalized psychopath who thinks your party is entitled to destroy communities and murder innocent people and NO ONE is allowed to defend themselves or fight back.

You are modern nazis. You've dehumanized people and are desensitized to rape and murder. If it's a leftwing offender you celebrate it.

I'm sure you are proud of this about yourself. Its revolting and you ARE on the wrong side of history. But I'm sure you take pride in your hate just like every other violent authoritarian movement.

You guys call everyone not in your partisan bubble "right wing" and you paint us as hateful. But people are responding to the hate and violence and the attack on rights being spread and supported by you guys.

You are literally calling an activist cop who murdered a woman a hero. When all she did was tress pass unarmed.

And you call a 17 year old a murderer because he didnt let violent actual domestic terrorists kill him.

I really hope you rethink this soul rotting path you've chosen. You have no empathy. Everything you guys say and support is motivated by irrational hatred. This who you guys are choosing to be.
Blow it out yer ass, Dave.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

z4lafj8jut961.jpg

Exactly.

Blow it out yer ass, Dave.

It's your choice. If you want to be so toxic and hateful that rape and murder dont even phase you.....that's your misery.

You should look into what nazis went through when they started getting past the brainwashing and started entering into the reality of what happened.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I keep hoping they will show basic humanity and the slightest spark of intelligence but they always disappoint me. :(

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I keep hoping they will show basic humanity and the slightest spark of intelligence but they always disappoint me. :(

Same.

But if anything, they've just shown less empathy and show more how they have no sense of humanity at all.

Which is really bad news for the future of this country.