Ask Uncle Dilfie anything

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When did you discover you could FisT your own dick intake valve ??

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
When did you discover you could FisT your own dick intake valve ??

Obvisouly you do, you pond scum of a jealous whoreson! I drew STAR POWER while you suck! Let me spit against your old face: PPPPFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You left scum!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where the fuck are you ?

I am doing heavy business. Getting more wealthy and making more money. So no time for you broke and regular niggers.

Well cheers for popping in and gracing us peasants with your royal presence.
butt-head.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Looks like DiLF got a 60 Day Ban- - - - - - -

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Have you ever considered trying to facefuck a honey badger and recording the attempt on Youtube just to provide the world with some actual entertainment for once?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey Uncle Dilly, I woked up with a woody, what awful things have you been doing to me while I was Zzzzzzzzzz ...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is TROUBLE with a capital T .. and posting PI SHOULD BE PUNISHED!! I'm not into blaming the victim of his rule breaking, but 60 days is a bit too harsh..IMO.. Dunno? I guess I don't like to see anyone removed from this site.. especially for such a long period of time. We all have a niche here and UncleDilf is a:EvilOne2: in meltdown (funny stuff) Hope he returns after 60 days.. He may just say Fuck it after being away so long :'( I hope not, though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Uncle Dilly how many vibrators shall I bring along for our next conjugal ???

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
As if anyone cares what Iggy purple haired tranny SJW cunts first name is? I wouldn’t touch it with KAMs dick...:SickFace:
Good, in fact could you just act like I don't exist here? Your bitching is annoying.
You won’t leave me alone ffs you lying twat! You’re obsessed just like that Whipple snaggle toothed cunt! He has wooden walls in his house! That’s disgusting! Iggy McSnitch!

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
As if anyone cares what Iggy purple haired tranny SJW cunts first name is? I wouldn’t touch it with KAMs dick...:SickFace:
Good, in fact could you just act like I don't exist here? Your bitching is annoying.
You won’t leave me alone ffs you lying twat! You’re obsessed just like that Whipple snaggle toothed cunt! He has wooden walls in his house! That’s disgusting! Iggy McSnitch!
:LOL2: you're one delusional fuck aren't you? Why the fuck would I be obsessed with you? You're racist and quite average looking so please do get over yourself.