Attention members of Bastard Factory, should I change my avatar? (Just to piss off the Andrew Tate Fan Club)

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️

ignored-fatal-attraction.gif

But I'm not an attention hoor!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, just how many homoerotic responses do you think the "small dick energy" clique are going to post?
I've never understood the attraction of small dick energy, yet there it is in the post above me.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is there any small dick energy in the room with you now?

Has he finished drafted all of the cease and desist letters yet?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
small dick energy is going to do what small dick energy does

it's pretty pathetic
I suppose, I just don't understand why the small dick energy crowd would be so vocal in calling attention to their smol dik's.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I just heard back from one of the Admin.s I am ignored by more people on this site, than ever before in history!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They think being toxic makes them appear "strong". Being violent and toxic is easy, though. It's weak.
says the toxic cow with the following phrase in her profile

Tilting windmills since 2006​

which is undoubtedly some kind of reference to her poisoning multiple forums with her eager foulness since climbing out of whatever cesspool she grew in prior to 2006

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
says the toxic cow with the following phrase in her profile

Tilting windmills since 2006​

which is undoubtedly some kind of reference to her poisoning multiple forums with her eager foulness since climbing out of whatever cesspool she grew in prior to 2006
It's good to be ignored!

#winning

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can ignore people without using the ignore function. It's a superpower apparently.
Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery, cow.

Only, we saw this rerun plenty of times before and all it took was a few quick references to that uncle of yours to generate a massive conniption complete with threats of lolsuits, frantic DMs to the owner and a mini earthquake in your neighborhood

lolz

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery cow.

Only, we saw this rerun plenty of times before and all it took was a few quick references to that uncle of yours to generate a massive conniption complete with threats of lolsuits, frantic DMs to the owner and a mini earthquake in your neighborhood

lolz
It's good to be ignored!

#winning

No One

Factory Bastard
Mimicry is the greatest form of flattery, cow.

lolz
It was funny when shampain exposed that snitching whining PoTF.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Shampain?

That the same guy who got religion and screamed "vade retro Satanas" at our resident drunkard while fisting Aryan on 4/20?

If it is, he may not be the ideal character witness.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Shampain?

That the same guy who got religion and screamed "vade retro Satanas" at our resident drunkard while fisting Aryan on 4/20?

Well he did show the receipts and Oak has an impressive history of that exact behaviour going back for 15 years.

It wasnt exactly a shock.

On the other hand....I'm sure King Scrotini is the best character witness imaginable, with lots of fantastical claims and absolutely zero actual proof. Why not go into peoples PMs to convince them of a claim Scrot made nearly 5 years ago as an excuse to stalk a woman at her job because she told him "no".

As for this thread Admin knew way more about who the Andrew Tate is than any of us did and he was pretty invested in this latest drama.....but somehow its us who are the "fan club".

Just because you guys will say anything about people you dont like because of their stances you wont/can't challange head on doesnt mean everyone works that way.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well he did show the receipts and Oak has an impressive history of that exact behaviour going back for 15 years.

It wasnt exactly a shock.

On the other hand....I'm sure King Scrotini is the best character witness imaginable, with lots of fantastical claims and absolutely zero actual proof. Why not go into peoples PMs to convince them of a claim Scrot made nearly 5 years ago as an excuse to stalk a woman at her job because she told him "no".

As for this thread Admin knew way more about who the Andrew Tate is than any of us did and he was pretty invested in this latest drama.....but somehow its us who are the "fan club".

Just because you guys will say anything about people you dont like because of their stances you wont/can't challange head on doesnt mean everyone works that way.
Blurt does seem to have a problem with women saying no to men

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shampain?

@SHAMPAIN is a mess. One day he's crying about his detractors to me, next time he's fighting with me. I won't post his PMs though. I've never done it before and I'm not starting now. But he knows.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@SHAMPAIN is a mess. One day he's crying about his detractors to me, next time he's fighting with me. I won't post his PMs though. I've never done it before and I'm not starting now. But he knows.
I'm looking through everything I've ever sent you when you've been pestering me thinking I'm dumb and have no clue you're trying to use me as a pawn as you do with all your DM's to BF, I've never cried to you once about anything lmao why the fuck would I ask a toxic fucker like you for advice? SMH You don't know me so stop pretending like you do... Fight your own battles of insecurity against a woman who has you emotionally REKT, you'll never be as hot as her lololol
WZIvCpz.gif