Au Revoir good people of B/f and fuck huge Lilly

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly good people of B/F my tenure here has come to an end.I can no longer tolerate huge Lilly spamming the heck out of this great sub forum and trying to turn it in to Trannys been tarding mk 2.This place needs stronger leadership,not cuckoid-simps that bow and scrape to huge Lillys every demands.The tard spammer has already cost this place legendary trolls like Mr.Breaky,Poppy and now me too.The question people should be asking is how many more people need to leave before this spamming tard is brought to heel?

I would at this point like to say a huge thanks to the B/F alphas @UncleDiLF ,@Aryan and numerous others for making my stay here a fun one while it lasted.There is alot of good posters here and it's a shame the cuckoid-simp that is in charge around here lets this tard do as it wishes.If this spamming tard is removed then myself and I expect the others may return.Until then if any of you lot would like to find me,I'll be at s/g running the flame section for the time being.Come join me peeps if you wish to escape that morons constant spamming.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Sadly good people of B/F my tenure here has come to an end.I can no longer tolerate huge Lilly spamming the heck out of this great sub forum and trying to turn it in to Trannys been tarding mk 2.This place needs stronger leadership,not cuckoid-simps that bow and scrape to huge Lillys every demands.The tard spammer has already cost this place legendary trolls like Mr.Breaky,Poppy and now me too.The question people should be asking is how many more people need to leave before this spamming tard is brought to heel?

I would at this point like to say a huge thanks to the B/F alphas @UncleDiLF ,@Aryan and numerous others for making my stay here a fun one while it lasted.There is alot of good posters here and it's a shame the cuckoid-simp that is in charge around here lets this tard do as it wishes.If this spamming tard is removed then myself and I expect the others may return.Until then if any of you lot would like to find me,I'll be at s/g running the flame section for the time being.Come join me peeps if you wish to escape that morons constant spamming.

Because the 'Ignore' doesn't work right? I'd believe your gripe IF you weren't advertising yourself running a wannabee fight forum. How do you manage a similar situation when someone bothers you or opposes you and you are in a 'leadership' position? Do you just ban them from your board? If yessssss. That mindset is why this board was opened.

"stronger leadership"... lol eat a dick -reaper, whoever the fuck you are. I stay outta this stuff, let you all do as you wish in Meltdown, less moderation imo.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Adios mother fucker, I truly hope you find that safe space!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There a number of good posters who post at other forums, but like posting here more. Not hard to understand. BF is a real message board. The other 2 in question are one way, Stubbys way. Neither will last.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby and Cadillac Culo will never understand what a message board is all about.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because the 'Ignore' doesn't work right? I'd believe your gripe IF you weren't advertising yourself running a wannabee fight forum. How do you manage a similar situation when someone bothers you or opposes you and you are in a 'leadership' position? Do you just ban them from your board? If yessssss. That mindset is why this board was opened.

"stronger leadership"... lol eat a dick -reaper, whoever the fuck you are. I stay outta this stuff, let you all do as you wish in Meltdown, less moderation imo.

Reaper is good people...

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She's a wet blanket in this section.

She had potential but her unwinning personality lets her down.

Poor Lily looks more like one of those Hell Grannies from that Monty Python sketch that you can watch on YouTube. She's always grumpy...swinging her pocketbook at everyone as she waddles down the street. You see angry birds like that all the time tweeting on twitter because they are so miserable and like making everyone else as miserable as they are.

She is completely unaware of how insane and hysterical she appears on the forum.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor Lily looks more like one of those Hell Grannies from that Monty Python sketch that you can watch on YouTube. She's always grumpy...swinging her pocketbook at everyone as she waddles down the street. You see angry birds like that all the time tweeting on twitter because they are so miserable and like making everyone else as miserable as they are.

She is completely unaware of how insane and hysterical she appears on the forum.

There is ALWAYS a forum toad and no matter how many times you kiss them, they never change into a princess.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

And your obsession with Blandscape is completely sane and, in your outsized opinion, entertaining I suppose.

• Winner
Reactions: X

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And your obsession with Blandscape is completely sane and, in your outsized opinion, entertaining I suppose.

And your nut hugging lamers isn't an obsession, right?

Stfu and stfd dishhrag...you said a couple of days ago you were never going to respond to my posts and here you are trying to give me lip as if you think you are a somebody... you're only an uppity little brown skinned border nigger brat who never got whooped enough.

Fucking tards, I swear!!!!

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't Smear The Reaper?

(sung to the tune of Jingle Bells)