Avast and beware, Limeys...sails on the horizon and blood on the wind

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Dudes, there is currently no Duke of York, Sussex or Edinburgh (altho the Scots can probably manage without one.)

I don't want to alarm ye, but ye are again exposed to Viking marauders on yer East flank.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Can you kewl it with the anti-English Xenophobia, you bigoted racist?
WTF are you even talking about, Englishman?

Over 60% of my DNA is from what is now incorrectly termed the United Kingdom, and only about 8 or 9% is Scandinavian.

But I enjoy the occasional coastal raid all the same.

Fee Fie Foe Fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I was hoping someone with deep knowledge of European history would weigh in on this, but frankly you shoulda sent Reggie since he at least has some skin in the game.

But since yer here, there's no need to bend over to lick my ankles. Since you mentioned yer nose, I note it's just about the right altitude for ye to slip it into my asscrack and take a wiff offa me.

Chop chop.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Imagine monster here stuck with oak farting in an elevator tho

Wide access to the front of his brain. Ouch. That can’t be good

Lulz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My nose is still fine and on my face tho

Juss sayen
So what does your "face" like being 'attached' to?
Ankle biter says what?
Shh shh shh, don't be scared young spudhead, just thank the good lord Jesus for providing a girdle for you.
image.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Over 60% of my DNA is from what is now incorrectly termed the United Kingdom, and only about 8 or 9% is Scandinavian.

Well in that case, you should be aware of the fact that 90% of English folks couldn't give a rat's testicle about the Royal Family.

It's an utterly pointless and needlessly expensive institution in this day and age, which has grown to be very unpopular among the vast majority of people.

Heck, the turd world immigrants, which the state has been busily importing to replace the native population, hate the Royals even more.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well in that case, you should be aware of the fact that 90% of English folks couldn't give a rat's testicle about the Royal Family.

It's an utterly pointless and needlessly expensive institution in this day and age, which has grown to be very unpopular among the vast majority of people.

Heck, the turd world immigrants, which the state has been busily importing to replace the native population, hate the Royals even more.

The only one I like is Harry, and I like him because he got outta there. But I don't think any of them should be supported financially by the state.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm sorry but I only have serious conversations with people who have noses

it's a pet peeve

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The only one I like is Harry, and I like him because he got outta there. But I don't think any of them should be supported financially by the state.
Who really cares what YOU think though? You like Harry because he married a mutt, no other reason...

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Well, you hardly need to tell ME that. It's one of the reasons my forebears all sailed west -- centuries ago in some cases.

FFS I do get a kick out of HRM the Queen's ezquisite hat collection, but just one of those fukkin lids would finance at least a year of college for one of my kids. And I don't see why you poor sods put up with financing the Royals, as profligate as they sometimes are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm picking my nose right now

oh what a sweet underappreciated luxury it is

Hi Monster :HelloFuckU:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who really cares what YOU think though? You like Harry because he married a mutt, no other reason...

No. I liked him before I ever heard of Meghan. But obviously I see no problem with his marrying someone of mixed race. What difference could it possibly make to your life?