Bahena Rivera may have been framed for Mollie Tibbetts' death

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A sex trafficker may be the real killer, and he killed her when the publicity about her disappearance while jogging got to intense. He framed the Mexican undocumented immigrant.

161ec8d4d5617833f784f4f8c0b21b8b

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Damn. They killed her because the publicity got too big.

I wonder how many other missing women and children were murdered because the coverage was too much/too intense.

I get wanting to put the word out and try to get info and witnesses.....seems kinda counterproductive of it's a good way not find them alive. :/

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Damn. They killed her because the publicity got too big.

I wonder how many other missing women and children were murdered because the coverage was too much/too intense.

I get wanting to put the word out and try to get info and witnesses.....seems kinda counterproductive of it's a good way not find them alive. :/

Yes. It's a very scary consequence and a real catch 22.

Many researchers also say that the intense response to ped.ophilia may be why so many pe.dos murder their victims. I am NOT saying we should go easier on pe.dos, not in any way. But I believe that whatever we can do to prevent these murders is a good thing. So, sometimes the system needs to be rethought.

I just bring it up as a point of discussion, not to cause people to go apeshit and start calling me a PLEASE ASS BOX ME! lover.