Bald and Bankrupt: The Youtube VLOG of a 40 something Brit touring Eastern Europe

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I recently stumbled across this channel and the videos were that entertaining I thought it was worth sharing...

The Belarus chick he's with in this video by the way, holy fuck......

That's his girlfriend lol he's stayed with her parents and that... HOTTY!

The absolute best of luck to the guy!

Super smokin' hawt birds like her in the west are normally ridiculously high maintenance or are more interested in a guy's salary than anything else.

Froggy

Banned
Banned
him and Harald Baldr together are fucking hilarious in their adventures. seen most if not all their vids. wild and insightful at times. both men are very fortunate.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
him and Harald Baldr together are fucking hilarious in their adventures. seen most if not all their vids. wild and insightful at times. both men are very fortunate.

What's the backstory? Did he get divorced, lose his job etc and thought fuck it, midlife crisis time? Haha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Froggy

Banned
Banned

What's the backstory? Did he get divorced, lose his job etc and thought fuck it, midlife crisis time? Haha.
Lol. Actually not much is known about him or his life before he started doing those vlogs. Harald Baldr apparently convinced him 4-5 yrs ago to get into it and they've shared many travels together. He liked it and got hooked on it right away. Rumors though suggest he was some kind of agent for Russia because he extensive knowledge of Russian history and how well he speaks the language. Other rumors I'm certain you can look up but no proof of any of them being true.

I enjoy him a lot him and Harald they can walk down the shadiest streets..."most dangerous ones" and show no fear and just laughing it up and off. Learn a lot about India from him too if one were ever inclined to vacation there watch his advice/hates about it in some of his vids. Very insightful.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've seen a few of his videos over the years. I heard about a year ago he went on tri in England for rape but got got off of the charges because the poor drunk teen girl couldn't clearly remember which of the two men (Ben and his camera man buddy) did what in which order to her. Apparently they both raped her but got off on a technicality.

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Helly yeah, Im ready to Gopnik!!! lol

We call them scallies or chavs here, heck I used to be one! It isn't all that surprising when I come from a city where even middle aged women wear tracksuits and Air Max 95's LOLZ.

You should see some of them posh upper classes where I live, they dress like chavs, it’s called chav sheek ffs ,sliders and socks ! Lol it makes me laugh....

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

We call them scallies or chavs here, heck I used to be one! It isn't all that surprising when I come from a city where even middle aged women wear tracksuits and Air Max 95's LOLZ.

You should see some of them posh upper classes where I live, they dress like chavs, it’s called chav sheek ffs ,sliders and socks ! Lol it makes me laugh....

I bet they wear sportswear from outrageously expensive labels like Gucci etc. Seriously, the prices they charge are enough to make your eyes water and it's obvious how most of the gear is aimed at gormless upper class posh twats with more money than they know what to do with.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I bet they wear sportswear from outrageously expensive labels like Gucci etc. Seriously, the prices they charge are enough to make your eyes water and it's obvious how most of the gear is aimed at gormless upper class posh twats with more money than they know what to do with.
My gaydar don’t work with their young men, they’re all a bit camp lol, calling each other bruv and cuz, one said there was a car on fire on his ESTATE....he lives in a gated community, I often wonder if they could live like a real chav ?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Do you live near central London? I've heard that even some of the posher areas have become less desirable what with immigrants spilling over from the poorer areas.

I'd get sick of seeing oil rich arabs driving around in fucking Lambos every day haha. Seems like in London most of the rich aren't even English these days and resemble something you'd see walking a camel in the desert.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you live near central London? I've heard that even some of the posher areas have become less desirable what with immigrants spilling over from the poorer areas.

I'd get sick of seeing oil rich arabs driving around in fucking Lambos every day haha. Seems like in London most of the rich aren't even English these days and resemble something you'd see walking a camel in the desert.
Yeah few years ago I moved from east London to west London, same city but so different here, mostly rich whites , we do have some rich Saudis, but they gamble, whore,Drink and do coke, so they can’t really start preaching Islam lol...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Lol. Actually not much is known about him or his life before he started doing those vlogs. Harald Baldr apparently convinced him 4-5 yrs ago to get into it and they've shared many travels together. He liked it and got hooked on it right away. Rumors though suggest he was some kind of agent for Russia because he extensive knowledge of Russian history and how well he speaks the language. Other rumors I'm certain you can look up but no proof of any of them being true.

I enjoy him a lot him and Harald they can walk down the shadiest streets..."most dangerous ones" and show no fear and just laughing it up and off. Learn a lot about India from him too if one were ever inclined to vacation there watch his advice/hates about it in some of his vids. Very insightful.

You don't need to speak the full language of an area where you're walking down bad streets to avoid harm.

It's all in your presentation or swagger.

Situational awareness will get you past a bad situation nearly every time. So many times I put on sunglasses at three in the morning while street gangs were walking towards me and at the last 5-10 seconds visibly clenched my fists.

It wasn't an easy target... and then went on searching for another one.

And when I was out of my element and realized a gang was zig zag tracing me and a girlfriend in a foreign nation to both of us, I made it a point to take out a lock back pocket knife, open it up, and put it in my sleeve while they watched me watching them, though I wasn't meant to know they were tailing us.

And even in her own country, we had zig zag gypsies trying to punish her for being with me or punishing me for shutting them down in the common square when they got hateful and woke...and my words made everybody laugh at them.

That dude had an eight inch hunting knife and he trailed us until we got behind some gates and he hid behind a van.. broad daylight!

The GF said don't provoke him, so I went out to the balcony and gave him a 20 second bird... he must have been high on something because he looked like he was getting hit by imaginary fists. He ran like a coward.

That was the same guy who called me a gringo and cursed me out in the public square, and who I responded with a very local turn of phrase that meant "Go fuck yourself/knock your shit off, idiot".

He got butthurt about it... and then he stalked us and ran...

I had to tell the GF we were changing positions aqui, aqui, aqui, and aqui... and she wanted to fight me as any any good latina does. But that angst disappeared after we got through the gate and up to the balcony and she saw that gypsy fuck holding a hunting knife and hiding behind a vehicle...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Yeah few years ago I moved from east London to west London, same city but so different here, mostly rich whites , we do have some rich Saudis, but they gamble, whore,Drink and do coke, so they can’t really start preaching Islam lol...

Yeah people always say how the soap Eastenders isn't realistic because there aren't any whites who live there these days ha.

It's so sad how immigration has fucked this country.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Harald Baldr is quite similar to Bald And Bankrupt, in fact they've met up a few times for vlogs...

Fuuuck...you could do that in Tanzania but definitely not other parts of Africa, particularly South Africa. The bloke would be immobilised by stabbing his kidneys and bled out slowly, and made to watch the brutal rape and hacking death of the female. Reality tv for blacks...
Pro-black UK tourists did this in the mid-80’s and that was the result.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Harald Baldr is quite similar to Bald And Bankrupt, in fact they've met up a few times for vlogs...

Fuuuck...you could do that in Tanzania but definitely not other parts of Africa, particularly South Africa. The bloke would be immobilised by stabbing his kidneys and bled out slowly, and made to watch the brutal rape and hacking death of the female. Reality tv for blacks...

Yeah, he has balls man some of the places he's been looked hell of a dodgy..

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah, he has balls man some of the places he's been looked hell of a dodgy..

It’s just not possible elsewhere in Africa. I mean one get get away with it a couple of times, but it would be dicing with death. Even driving by with your car window down would be risky. In Africa tourism is extremely important, so behind the scenes security guards would be armed to the hilt whilst the show/doco was being filmed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you pushed all the jigs outta somalia and only allowed jews to live there for 5 years, it'd be a resort.